By Kremie
#102949 Wonderful server, full of events, never bored. Great community, Mods are always in communication with each other. There is no griefing and if some how it happens its fixed right away and the one responsible is banned. Its an awesome experience and tons of friendly people.

By DarkusDeath
#104674 Guys come join in on this awesome server, you'll be welcomed by many people and have fun battles against trainers against gym leaders and trainers, after your quest is complete you can even challange our custom league. There are clans people join too , you could join : The rangers,team rocket, team magma, team aqua, team galactic and many more! Don't miss out on our server !
By TheEpicCow8
#112677 Love this server :D, Best pixelmon server i've EVER played on, I think this server should be #1 on the list. It is 1000000x better then any other server out there, I've only been here for a month and a half, but I can tell this server is going to be HUGE the Staff is amazing, They do events most of the time and its SO MUCH FUN :D If you don't join this server you are making the worst mistake of your life.
By MathyBoy98
#113813 This server is the best one me and my friends could find. We really enjoy playing it and it gives you the possibility to build and roam free.
It has alot of fun events and a friendly and helpful staff. So if you are looking for a really good pixelmon server I think you should check this one out! :D
By Kremie
#115692 I came to this sever in November 2013 and just feel in love with it. Its laid back and there's plenty of stuff to do. Events are held regularly, shiny pokes as prizes or legendaries! Its a truly fun experience, You can build your own town if you really wanted. Its so full of stuff to do :3
JOIN THE TEAM