By Waterboyr
#96307 I've been on the server and suggest putting more npcs. Mainly, I think using this mod somehow- http://www.pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=4811 you could make the trainers actually battle you!
By Briahna
Waterboyr wrote:I've been on the server and suggest putting more npcs. Mainly, I think using this mod somehow- http://www.pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=4811 you could make the trainers actually battle you!

While we do want to have more npcs around the map, we'd prefer to not use any additional mods. We want to be a strictly Pixelmon server so that people can easily enjoy it :D If anything, I think we'd prefer an NPC plugin that was compatible with Pixelmon.
By Waterboyr
#96414 The users don't need the mod I think, because the owner or admin can just spawn it, so you can use it like a plugin. I understand the need to let everyone do it without downloading everything, but I'm saying you can look not it because I'm 90% sure that other people won't need it, it just lets you spawn the trainers and customize them. Just thought it'd be better than having wild pokemon be in the gyms. Hope this helps, because this is one of the (or maybe the) best pixelmon servers I've ever been on!
By Dwindlin
#96485 We have made a lot of progress with the npc system we currently use, and the gym battles for Johto will be improved over the Kanto ones (we will go back and update Kanto when we get a chance as well). There is always room for improvements, though! For now, I think we'll stick with what we have, but that looks like a really interesting side mod that could potentially add some functionality for us later, we'll keep an eye on the development there =) Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
By Waterboyr
Dwindlin wrote:We have made a lot of progress with the npc system we currently use, and the gym battles for Johto will be improved over the Kanto ones (we will go back and update Kanto when we get a chance as well). There is always room for improvements, though! For now, I think we'll stick with what we have, but that looks like a really interesting side mod that could potentially add some functionality for us later, we'll keep an eye on the development there =) Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

No problem! I really enjoy this server and just felt like helping! Let me know if there is anything you ever need help with.
JOIN THE TEAM