Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By DarthSantiago54321
#113525 i love the server its awsome when i first got in the server i saw spawn at it was so cool.
and that its also part survival made it ten times cooler ive been looking for a server like this.
i love the pokemon statues their so details i love them.its the tiny deatails i like for example the gyridos near spawn insnt just a head it actualy has a tail underwater
all an all its awsome. :D
By AndrewY2010
#113528 Amazing server, server has just been upgraded so it doesn't lag at all! Great server and we now have an adventure mode! You spawn in the hub and you can choose the servers you want to join!
Great Server, Great Staff and friendly players!
By Atlas__
#113809 Great news, we are accepting beta testing applications on our website for our HeartGold Adventure server.
http://poke-destiny.com/application - If you cannot submit form, hit the join button on the top right of our site.

We look forward to seeing you!
JOIN THE TEAM