Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By kraazeekid
#143722 I love this server, it is truly amazing! :-) Ever since I joined around 7months ago I have enjoyed the community and staff, as they were very fair and helpful and there was always some fun and jokes! This is my number 1 pixelmon server with a community who always welcome new players to be 'Captured by Team Rocket' I have never witnessed a moment where I was bored, as when you are free there is still things to beet.

Username: kraazeekid
By Sirkoboy
#143753 I love this server, the players are frendly, the chalange of the server is great, this server is the first Prison server I ever played, and I loved it, the staff is helpful, the only problem whit the server is also big, the crashes, I crashed over 50 times on the server this week, and gliches while in battles are common, other then taht, the server is great and im sure the crashes will decrease as the mod and server grow larger, and if I was old enouth, I would donate to the server. All in all, I loved this server from the first time I joined while pixelmon was still in 1.6.4, and I still love it

Username: sirkoboy
By AbyssalLordPyro
#143817 Hey, my name is abyssallord_pyro, I'm a regular player on this server, it's been a blast, there are a bunch of friendly People on all the time, the staff is nice and there are plenty of things to keep you occupied. From climbing your way to freedom, to building your own house, to climbing all the way to the top of the battle tower and claiming the rank of Legend. There is plenty of things to do, and the occasional tournament is help. All in all I highly recomend this server
By HAliceH
#143896 Hai, My user is H_Alice_H and this server mainly helps me lose track of time which is great whenever I'm bored or even frustrated at something or someone ^^. When I first started this server I was somewhat lost but friendly players helped me get on track and finally I have reached Free. I love the concept of prisons being with pixelmon which is somewhat both of my favorite kind of server.

Thank you for your time sincerely H_Alice_H.
By LordBlasterBlade
#144024 Hi my name is LordBlasterBlade i think the pixelmon prison is a fantastic idea its a friendly community when i started whenever i had a question or was lost the people of the server helped me out alot and im grateful for there help that got me to the end and broke free i love prison servers and pixelmon aka pokemon so its an awesome combination of the both
By NoPlayerHateX
#144066 Hi my name is NoPlayerHateX. this server is actually pretty fun to play and the staff/ players were all very welcoming... the first time i joined i thought the prison/ pixelmon would be boring but after a while it become alot of fun. alot of the players are really friendly and helpfull if u dont get anything. the staff is usually on the server or teamspeak. :3 but ye this is a great server.

~Much Love, Dante e.e
By clawpro3756
#144556 Well i am clawpro3756 and i have been playing on the official TJP pixelmon prison for awhle now.Just started playing it again took break from it but where i left off was on the final elite four member but i got to say this server is challenging and i luv it. The whole idea is awesome and the story at the begging where it says team rocket captured you is awesome and leveling up is challenging so it will have you on the server for along time.So if you havent played on it yet then what are you waiting for theres great people,and some secerts to be discovered so come and play with us.
JOIN THE TEAM