Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By thomasmad11
#144605 Pixelmon Prison is a unique concept that has come with many advantages over original servers, for example. its more fun to play with your friends and fight with your pixelmon instead of fighting with your swords and fearing that you are going to lose all of your hard earned items, and with all of the healers around the place you can fight with your pixelmon and then heal them right after the battle. This server is fun to play on, so when u have the chance download pixelmon and join the server, u wont regret it, its the most fun that i have had with a prison server in ages. Join the friendly community and i in the new concept of pixelmon and prison together

Join me and my friends. My in game name is thomasmad11

By Masterdeathshow2
#145772 Hi Im master and I love the prison server its my first time doing this sort of thing the gyms are a little to hard if you choose the wrong starter. I dont like the flying pokemon riding thing, I think when your free you should be able to fly. Username: Masterdeathshow2
By rendogfanyeah99
#145774 “What do you think about Pixelmon Prison?(50 words or more): I think that this server is very fun and interesting, the idea of combining pixelmon and prison is brilliant it will certainly entertain a lot of users. The players and staff on the server are very friendly and this is a wonderful community, i really enjoy playing on this server. I especially like all the detail that was put into the mines and gyms, it is very cool and entertaining. I also love how you added a black market for high value items it is very interesting and no other server will have something like that. Overall this server is very fun and addicting, and will keep many of players interests and will keep me entertained for a long time, thank you very much for allowing me the opportunity to play on such a wonderful server with such amazing staff and players.

Username: "rendogfanyeah99"
By KingBonks
#145777 My brother told me about this server and said it was cool and he was right it was cool even better it was awesome i loved going through the gyms and battling them and having to earn money to get to battle them. I made so many friends on this server and everyone is very nice. King_Bonks
By kittycat222
#145956 Awesome server I have never played pixelmon prison this is my first one and is soo awesome and I am allways on it when I have time and I have so much fun and everything is so smooth there isn’t any issues which I like and I loved prison and pokemon so I am very interested in it and I have a lot of fun and I continue to keep playing on this server for a long time because I am having so much fun and everyone is so nice which I love and I help people out when they need help but I just love this server I vote when I can and I just saw this link and it said get a ditto and leave a template on how the server is and I really like this server so I really been wating a ditto so thanks for reading :)!
By thunderkid54
#146012 This server has a ton of stuff you are able to do after you beat the gyms and when you catch them all and lvl them up to 100 you can have fun battles with other people help them out with helpful opinions.Also there is a wondertrade with 2 legendarys right now
By Imaboss8APro
#146102 TJP Pixelmon Prison is the place to be if you like both prison and pixelmon. Its a fun server where you hang out with your friends and play some pixelmon! I am very active on the server and because it is so awesome I donated. The server has many secrets like the Hidden Black Market and the Pokeloots. This server has come a long way. It started from 1.6.4 and now its come to 1.7.10. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM