Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By NinjaPixel
#153035 Ninja_Pixel
Kanto

PokeMC, what can I really say about it that hasn't been said already? Like every server out there it has it's ups and downs. But thankfully, this one has many more ups. Between the community and the admins or mods its almost like a second family to me. I've made a bunch of great friends and had a good time while doing it to! I've been a member for a little over a year and while I may have left it temporarily, the other members welcomed me back as if I had never even left. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't trade that for the world. So please join the server and if you do, I hope you have a good time.

By R3DL1M3
#154862 IGN: R3DL1M3
Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: i was suggested to the server by two friends of mine one of which was a mod at one point and planned to play again so i joined them :-D i have lost of fun the battles, items and everything made me feel nostalgic aw the memory truly a grand server that i plan to keep playing for a while yet now I'm making this review to see if i can get lucky and get a good shiny pokemon haha
By xXxEpicFailxXx
#154928 Ingame Minecraft Username: xXxEpicFailxXx
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): My first impression of the server was quite promising. The community was pretty nice on my first impression not like on the most other server i found. the tutorial was quick and easy to understand. until now i got no lags and the server always has some people on it. i hope that i will have some good experiences on this server :D
By broghantaylor
#154939 Ingame Minecraft Username: BroghanTaylor
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I played PokeMc on 1.6.4 and i loved it i got busy being staff on other servers so i stopped playing but i returned for 1.7 10 and i jsut love it i fell in love all over again! i love the staff and the people on the server they are so nice. I have brought about 5 of my friends on the server and they all love it. now that im not busy with other staffing on other servers i plan on playing on ehre alot more and longer! thanks for keeping the server awesome guys
By landf2000
#155140 One of the first Pixelmon servers I've been on, and never had to look for a new one. Right from the start, the community was friendly and kind as well as the staff being amazing and helpful. One of the best choices I made in joining this server, can recommend to anyone wanting to have a fun time.
By Jhiora
#155276 Ingame Minecraft Username: Jhiora
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Server is pretty legit and the plugins work like a charm. The staff and mods are a Great help to the new players and provide information when needed. The server also provides many events to participate in so we can enjoy it with other players online while also helping ourselves to rewards based on our team as well.
By ThePandaRex123
#155300 Ingame Minecraft Username: The_Panda_Rex
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Brilliant server. Probably the best Pixelmon server out there. Friendly staff, and there is always one or more online. The server is fun to play and has many exiting event to participate in. There are also Anti-Grief safety measures and no hackers whatsoever.
JOIN THE TEAM