Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By dominoscraft
#152005 ign: Dominoscraft
sevrer: kanto
where to start! The community and staff are friendly , welcoming and always willing to help when needed on your journey be it Planet or Kanto. We have just recently updated which has brought many new and exciting features to the world of Pokemc, we have a new spawn area to explore, wondertrade and a pokemon safari which i enjoy the most . Kanto is the server i mainly play on, it has weekly pokemon tournaments, boss spawn party's, mini games through-out the week and a legendary hunt fortnightly :) be it minecraft or pixlemon this server will have something for you :) pop on and say hello

By JamusJ
#152132 IGN: JamusJ
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto

PokeMC is a very welcoming server and if you have played any of the games you will fit in perfectly and even if you haven't you might be able to learn a thing or two, With Kind and helpful staff members that are easy to get along with you can get answers to you're questions quickly. PokeMC was my First Multiplayer server and almost a year later I am still playing on the server.
By Dragosmans1332
#152152 Ingame Minecraft Username:Dragosmans1332
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Its a great server.one i would reccomend to my friends the admins are nice and helpful and friendly and community is great i reccomend this to everyone.Its a great server not too big not too small with alot of great perks for joining and help for those that have never played pixelmon.this server get my greatest reveiw cause of how great the community is and the admins are i joined and felt very welcomed getting several welcomes to the server from players and admins alike
By ValomasFyre
#152197 Ingame Minecraft Username: Anguished_One
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I just got in this serve but the staff and people int his server are beyond nice. I wish more servers were like this and this server needs more credit than it really needs. The worlds are nice, the people will always help you out and it the server just had a nice aura.
By MagicStudiosGuy
#152481 I love this server! Me and my friend play on this reguarly and we help each other out. There are games, boss spawns, legendary hunts, and gyms. It is an amazing pixelmon server, if not the best! It is really fun and anyone who hasnt played should go to it right away. The people are very nice and there are a varied amount of activites you can do!
By MagicStudiosGuy
MagicStudiosGuy wrote:I love this server! Me and my friend play on this reguarly and we help each other out. There are games, boss spawns, legendary hunts, and gyms. It is an amazing pixelmon server, if not the best! It is really fun and anyone who hasnt played should go to it right away. The people are very nice and there are a varied amount of activites you can do!

Forgot to do this!
Ingame Minecraft Username: MagicStudiosGuy
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): ^
By Kaboom522666
#152739 Ingame Minecraft Username: Kaboom522666
Chosen Server (Kanto):
What do you think about PokeMC?: Love the server My friend introduced me to it a while ago but wasn't able to play till recently, though my first impressions where lacking in enthusiasm. Every one is quite nice I have had little to no problem with any one the only thing I could suggest would to clean up some places close to west/south/east/north spawn where people build things and never take care of them or when people dig big holes and new players fall in and either die or come close to but I guess that could be hard and very time consuming,and some what pointless if you update to 1.8 at some point future .
By Brynix
#152752 IGN; Brynix
Server; Kanto

Been playing on the Pokemc server, Kanto for a couple days so far I'm loving it lots of friendly people, the competition for pokemon is real, I started off running around like it was the game, in first person, because of how it looked and was really interesting to see everything that way! and then I started making my own place to build apricorn farms, and gather resources to make my own town/village and maybe a gym so I can become a Ghost-Type gym leader? :3 but all in all the way the server is i give it a 9/10 because of a little lagg here and there. :-D
The only concern I have is when you JUST start off with a beginning pokemon, right off the bat there are level 25-50 pokemon that randomly challenge you as you walk out the doors of prof. Oak's.
By Kyraiz
#152759 IGN: Kyraiz
Kanto

I love the friendly community, and the amazing staff. So far it's been really welcoming an fun making new friends. When I've had any troubles they were quickly resolved. The only thing I could consider an issue is all the barely started builds that are claimed by an Administrator. It's just a little annoying when you find an abandoned house(or what seems to be one) that you can't finish or tear down to use the resources.
By spencervan
#152771 Ingame Minecraft Username: spencervan
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Over a year later and Pokemc is still an incredible server with amazing staff and players. The community is great and it is a well put together server! Pokemc is the best minecraft server i have ever played on. The events held every weekend are amazing and enjoyable if you haven't already you should come check it out!
JOIN THE TEAM