Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By fitzgerald0703
#152781 Ingame Minecraft Username:fitzgerald0703

Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):kanto

What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Love it! awesome pixelmon server i like the spawn area, the community and staff are all kind and helpful, i thinks its good that it has events like legendary hunt and capture challenges.i definitely advise people to play this server more, awesome server over all, pokemon lovers will love it!

By Drack83
#152799 Drack83
Kanto Server
I've been playing on this server for months. By far one of the best Pixelmon servers out there, Everyone is Helpful and respect. . when u find a server where the 1st rule is don't be a Diglet how can u not love it . With Events daily like hide and seek / Guess that Pokemon AND Events almost every weekend like the legendary Pokemon event . it makes it hard to grow old. the hunting and farming and Ming on most server gets to the point where you don't want to play however with PokeMC these task are just 2ndary and there you quickly find out theirs more to do then just play MC with Pokemon . That if you really want a Pokemon exp Play PokeMC Server kanto
By IcerangerV2
#152875 IGN: rafaelmarbi
I love this server I found this on a website and joined today and I have loved it I'm going to play everyday. I chose Charmander because it was my first starter in the original Pokemon red and he was my favorite pokemon ever since.I love that it recreates my childhood by going through Kanto again! :-D This is my favorite server since I found and the staff and people on the server are really active.
By walkingwalktroug
#152934 Ingame Minecraft Username: walkingwalktroug
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):it is a wonderful server with a great playerbase even offerng thing like a free rank <3 i've only played a day but im addicted
By walkingwalktroug
#152937 Ingame Minecraft Username: walkingwalktroug
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):it is a wonderful server with a great playerbase even offerng thing like a free rank <3 i've only played a day but im addicted to playing, the staff are fast to responding to a problem and friendly players. There are plenty of events. my first impressions was pretty good, and they have spawners around the starting area so that you can fight low level pokemon which really helps you out when you first start and most pixelmon servers have terrible lag but this one basically never lags. it's a great server. Try it out!!
By pokemonruler151
#152969 Ingame Minecraft Username: pokemonruler151
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):it is so fun to trade, build and battle in PokeMC. I've played about one year ago then left two month then came back two months ago and it was such a good choice to come back. It was amazing to come back and see how much PokeMC had changed and it was amazing to see how much PokeMC had changed.
By SoaringMoon
#152994 PokeMC is definitely one of the best minecraft server's I've ever had the pleasure participating in. The staff are friendly, events are frequent, members are active an helpful. Building protection and anti-grief is spot on. Honestly the server itself is so well regulated that if someone came on just to cause harm to players after 5 minutes they would just boil down to "OMG, this server has a recreation of the entire kanto region?!". Yeah, PokeMC has that.
By docchoc
#152996 Ingame Minecraft Username:docchoc
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): The community isn't complete crap like most servers I end up playing on.
I do really wish they would do some cleaning up on the world. It's annoying finding all these half built structures and they are all claimed by Admins or people who are never on. I also really want to see the Nether reenabled as well as weather effects.
By BrandonYu
#153026 Ingame Minecraft Username: Steezy_Blurr
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC has a friendly staff. All of the players on PokeMC are friendly. If you are new all you have to do is just ask for help and in an instant at least half of the mods or more will help/guide you on how to start off. You'll enjoy this server alot. I had my doubts about this server from the start..but it is actually a great server.
By haXscrafter
#153027 Ingame Minecraft Username: haXscrafter
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):This server is great but there are reasons why it makes it great and not. First of all the not great reason is that the server sometimes is very laggy and glitchy. The reason why the server is great its cause it is. Players on server are helpful and friendly. Mods/Helper helps out a lot also. This server is probably one of the best i played in for pixelmon. I LOVE DIS SERVER/POKEMON.
JOIN THE TEAM