Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SeanMiller
#139456 Hello and Welcome,

What you need to Join:
Pixelmon 3.3.3
Minecraft Forge 10.13.1.1210

About Us:
Frozen Craft Pixelmon is an Adventure Type server with a lot of unique features that other servers dont have. We have opened Region 3 as R2 accidentally burned down because of Plugin issues. I can tell you right now that Region 3 is by far the best looking Region Yet. We have wonderful staff that will help you throughout your Adventure through the server just ask them if you have any Questions or post something on our Forums. I believe this server has Great Potential but with the current lack of players, we cant show you what amazing features our server has. Frozen Craft was founded by Frost5218.

Features:
We have legendary spawns enabled, when a legendary spawns you will see it in chat, shrines are enabled and cloning machines. We also allow you to Ride your pokemon but if you are caught trying to cheat Parkours and such, you will be Punished. We have a lot of Events/Minigames in the server that Admins+ can do for you guys on the server and if you win, you'll get a Special Prize. We also have Quests for you guys to do throughout your journey so you don't get bored. If you buy a rank on the website, you will get access to /evs, /ivs and /hiddenpower! So donate now if you want access to those commands.

Donor Ranks (In Progress):
VIP
Cost: $5.00 USD
Comes with:
Extra set homes
An apartment
Free Beta Access
$100k In-game money
IVS and EVS
/hiddenpower
Pokeheal
Mewtwo lvl 50
*coming soon* Mewtwo Y Mega Stone
The Prefix: (VIP)

Our Current Gyms and E4:
1st Gym: Rock TAKEN
2nd Gym: Grass TAKEN
3rd Gym: Fighting
4th Gym: Water TAKEN
5th Gym: Ghost TAKEN
6th Gym: Steel TAKEN
7th Gym: Ice TAKEN
8th Gym: Electric

1st E4: Flying TAKEN
2nd E4: Fire TAKEN
3rd E4: Ground TAKEN
4th E4: Psychic TAKEN
Final E4:E4 Champ TAKEN

Join us Today!

Server IP: 192.99.36.37:25602
Server Website: http://frozencraftpixelmon.enjin.com/home
Current Server Status:ONLINE

Server Photos:

I hope to see you on the Server!
If you think you can help improve the server, feel free to post something on our Forums! Also, don't be afraid to apply for Gym Leader/Staff, We always love to see people applying for staff on our Server!

Thanks,
~Sean

PS. Tell the Owner i sent you

By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139591 dont join this server theyre muting people just becouz of giving feedback about their server!

this is so silly a server owner who cant stay calm against feedback off his server! lmao not worth to join it
By Frost5218
#139596 Hmm...If I remember correctly you were bad mouthing the server , telling us/implying we copied other servers and telling us the server sucks. Basically coming on to be a troll/to start trouble. That's why you were muted.
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139616 Looool ur a newb when did i say you copied other servers? anny pictures of me saying that? anny messages of me saying that? and lol players may give anny feedback how they want if you cant take on the feedback why hosting a server? if you are hosting a server then you need to can stay calm even when some troll is giving feedback good or bad it doosnt matter this proves how a Owner you are muting people becouz if the feedback you dont like = keeping players away from your server thats why you only had lemme tell 6 players? lol gj dude
By Quakthorn2
#139631 I own my own server & I would have done the same thing or just flat out banned you. It's like going up to an artist and saying "Your art sucks."

Server owners do enjoy hearing feedback, but it needs to be constructive so it helps us make our server better, even just a little. That's how servers grow. Just bashing servers do nothing for them but spam, annoyed players and defer newer players from wanting to stay.

I agree with this server's owner on his decision to wanting to get rid of you as you were being poison to the server.
By Frost5218
#139651 Exactly what the smart man above me said. You came on just to troll and I reacted the the appropriate response. Its funny that you came back to look for more trouble but if you want screen shots, message me somewhere that it doesn't affect this post.
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139653 lol bra sure :) now show that i said that you copied other servers go ahead ;) i didnt say annything about u copied other servers now show me the proof u got ^^ i would like to see that go ahead and lol

"message me somewhere that it doesn't affect this post."

nice job ;) ur scared that no one comes onto your server after they have seen that images u post ^^
By Frost5218
#139683 Scared? No sir, I don't want a troll spamming this post. Its clear you actually care about trying to ruin the server because you keep coming back to argue. But If you have an enjin account, ill send you the pictures there (name is : Frost518 there too).
JOIN THE TEAM