Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Frost5218
#139694 Changed my mind on the co owner posting it
2014.10.26 20:17:30 [G] (Owner/StevenStone)❤Scary_Pig❤ Frost: quests
2014.10.26 20:17:38 [G] (Owner/StevenStone)❤Scary_Pig❤ Frost: missions
2014.10.26 20:17:39 [A] (Admin/E.4. Champion) Dsj: That doesn't change poison damage
2014.10.26 20:17:44 [A] (Admin/E.4. Champion) Dsj: You should be dead
2014.10.26 20:17:49 [G] (PixelmonTrainer)SkrillexAkaCraft: thats something allmost all servers offer -_- nothing new
2014.10.26 20:18:08 [G] (Owner/StevenStone)❤Scary_Pig❤ Frost: welll, sorry x.x

*cut out all private messages and most admin chat stuff*
*said IMPLIED in an earlier message, if you want more message me on enjin, not doing the rest here mostly cause this wasn't the part that annoyed us..it was a pretty small part*
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139709 Looool that dosnt mean that i said u copied other servers lol before u start talking shit like that l2read

BTW

even i can type here what i want like this

FrostCraft: Hey noob get outa here u suck so get off my server
User: lol dude ur a shit owner
Frost Craft: and u are a shit player get off my server now
User: no i can join whatever server i want
FrostCraft: oh you gonna act so? enjoy the ban
FrostCraft: /ban User
By Frost5218
#139711 But idc about that part, you came on and said the server sucks. Instead of hiding behind one piece face the reality and realise you were banned for being a troll and attacking the server in other ways.

BTW, Those were copied off of a herochat log, not made up. If you want pictures, ill show you.
By Frost5218
#139714 But if you want to go there , we can easily do so.

Why'd you join just to annoy us?
Why'd you say the server sucked and every other server was just like it? (copying ;) )
Why'd you say trolling is "criticism"?
Why'd you attack everything you could in a negative manner?"

Not criticism....just the normal trolls people get and hate.
By Frost5218
#139717 Congrats man, you learned about freedom of speech! Guess what douche, I can too! If you want to actually attack me learn english you moron. Here I go with whatever I want! Hey guys i did punsh skillxe in teh face ermahgawsh im such good speaker!

Exactly my point above, no one cares. You broke server rules and are just being an ass right now, so shut up and get on to your life. I have to deal with more than just an attention seeker.
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139718 shows how u realy are ;) and how u lied about what i said on the server :) and something else whos da douche here? + who has a life here? atleast i got a life a nice job ;) and alot more then u so stfu about

"so shut up and get on to your life"
By Frost5218
#139721 Lied? Ill send anyone the logs. So congrats on being a douche and having a life....congrats on your job at mc donalds!

Lol if this is who I really am with assholes, great! If you wanna continue I have all the time needed because I have the next few days off.
JOIN THE TEAM