Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LevineMa
#139630 Version- 3.3.3

We are a new server looking for new members. Since we are new we have open spots in almost every gym and we are always looking for new staff. We have the towny plugin installed which if you don't know what that is basically you can join a town and you are basically on a team with them. We have many town events and the leaders of the towns have events. Some town events that we are gonna have throughout the server are each town gets a badge that represents them and the towns pick 5 people to represent them and then you fight the other towns to get control of their badges. We have great staff and a great community. Right now we are not a big server which is why we need more people to come on and give us advice on our server and how we make it better and if you like our server it would be awesome if you stay and join our community. Our donator ranks are very good, too. For example our 50 dollar donator rank (I'm sorry I don't know it in euros) comes with a lot of commands as well as a kit with rare candies and master balls, and it comes with 2 shiny legendaries and 1 normal legendary. Our IP address to join is 198.23.203.78 and our website where you can leave any comments about how we can improve is minersrage.enjin.com. My ig name is LevineMa... The owner of our server is BlazedRage. I hope to see everyone on later and remember don't be afraid to leave us advice. Thx... Hopefully see you on,
LevineMa

JOIN THE TEAM