Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Lachpat10
#157403 hi nick i think that the server is really addictive to me at least and i like that you and the other staff members are usually on and i like you as an owner and the rules you placed on the server the only problem is that with the server there is alot of lag and i know that is not your fault it is just the fact that its pixelmon and it will lag. i hope this server continues to run and thankyou for creating it :-D :-D :-D :-D
By jjmurphy1114
#157405 Golden Craft is the best Pixelmon server ive played on. It is great to play on and start a pixelmon survival. Playing with a group of friends is even better. NicksterMagster is a great owner and helps you with every problem. The server has many good features like shops, wondertrade, claims, and instructions for in game things like breeding. Everything you need to know is right there and is explained very clearly. Definitely come play on the server if you havent.
By DerpyCupcakez
#157515 I have played on many different pixelmon servers, and i must say that this one takes the cake. For example, this server has an amazing staff team. From the second i joined, they were already trying to help me to the best of their ability. What really makes this server amazing is the community feel it provides to its players. Other servers try to make players feel welcome, but often don't succeed. This server makes it feel as if I'm playing with my friends on a Realm or a Lan world. Overall, this server is truly the best I've played on in a long while.
-DerpyCupcakez
JOIN THE TEAM