Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Volex
#156902 IGN: Volex
Age 14

What Position am in interested in? Olivine Gym Leader (Because i here the over resigned)

What experience do i have with said rank? I play Pokemon and i understand how to cover up steel types weaknesses.
ive been playing Pokemon since i was 4 so im no noob in these jobs and ive played up to gen 6 and understand new features so those things wont surprise me in fact i intend to use a mega metagross as well as that i play on the server regularly

By Glenot
#158024 Minecraft Username: ZayinYod

What position are you interested in? : Moderator

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have been staff, owner, mod, builder and admin on multiple servers i have played for, I have experience as mod on another pixelmon server (which has been down for a while and is nowhere as good as Pokeheaven) I battle frequently (being Gym Leader for many months and playing poke heaven for more than 2 years) Battling is the reason i play pixelmon (some people seem to want to get better by only chaining their team, however i believe you get better by experience and chaining things that don't work) I go out of my way for gym challenges and don't turn them down, ever. I have been ranked top 10 in RU and NU on Pokemonshowdown before and top 100 in Random Battles many times. I do not own pokemon X/Y due to simply how terrible Black/White 2 were, however i do battle people on OR/AS as well as the original r/s/e series (best region and games<<<). Anyways i love battling and when the fight is over i try to tell them what they could do to improve.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: Due to my old computer recently breaking down, i have no screenshots, videos or etc to prove my existence on PSD except for the fact that i know how it works, so sorry, it was a 12 year old hp so it was kinda due for breaking...
Anyways i love the server, I have tried to help as best I can as a regular player (tried to create a jar for bukkit/forge 1.8 which I'm still working on, Try to help newer players and give my old gym pokemon i no longer use to people who need them) I also have shown people how to ev train and help them as well.
By FireKrabb
#158256 White-List Application

Minecraft Username: Evoksnis

What other servers have you played on? : HeartGold pixelmon server, EvolveCraft etc.

Have you ever been banned?: No

Do you have a Youtube channel?:(link your channel) No

Do you use Skype?:(provide your Skype username) evaldasmatutis

Why do you want to play on PokeHeaven? : I like when people dont build stupid things or come play server like 10 min and get out, I like when people enjoying playing server not destroying it.
By ItzParagon
#158842 Why don't people use sableye? He's so overpowered, he should be classed as a legend with prankster :D
By Lucavi
#159256 Minecraft username: Lucavi

Position interested in: Poison or Steel GL

I've been the Bug GL and an E4 on this server before and I've finally been able to find some time to return. Would love to GL again but I'm having a hard time deciding which one would be more fun XD I was also considering the fighting GL but I think Poison or Steel would be a bit more challenging.
By TheAnimeNerd
#161524 Minecraft Username: TheAnimeNerd

What position are you interested in? : Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): Yes i have experience on multiple servers and i battle on pokemon alot.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: www.IHaveNoLinks.com
JOIN THE TEAM