Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By heavensnotenoughx
#162061 IGN: Heavensnotenough

What Position am in interested in? Admin or Ghost GL, I'd just like to help out.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I've been an admin on a few servers before and owned my own for about a year and a half. I battle competitively on Pokemon Showdown and on X/Y / ORAS.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anyth ... -282033417
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anyth ... -282037937

By UzaiNeko
#162172 Minecraft Username:

What position are you interested in? : Ground GL

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): well I always battle my little brother and my other brother to help both us to strengthen our pokemon and improve on out skills to become stronger and learn how our pokemon work and figure everything out :-D
By IIdyllic
#162527 Minecraft Username: IdyllicsAlt

What position are you interested in? : Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have been admin on only small servers and have provided good help to the people on said servers. I have helped significantly for players needs and the owners too, I have also had a bit of building experiance, but not much. I am familiar with the bukkit commands and with NBTEDIT, I know how to use nbtedit to edit everything needed for a pokemon. I am also trustworthy, and have never abused the role of admin. I can also be trusted since I have been playing PokeHeaven for 2, almost 3 years total. I am also good at talking with people and cooperating with people. I can also be active and called almost anytime possible. I also love helping out on the server and like helping people out. I just like helping in anyway I can, even things I'm not too sure how to help with I can still try

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I do not have screenshots as I have a new PC and do not have screenshots on my previous laptops because of restarts that have happened in the past.
By IIdyllic
#163685 Minecraft Username: IdyllicsAlt

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have been admin on only few small servers, only one has been pixelmon which gave me experiance with NBTEdit use on pixelmon, I can also use W.E efficiently and most of the bukkit plugin commands. I think that I should become an admin because only few are frequently online and I think that I could be a big help, since I won't quit or leave for a while since I am 14 and don't have much drama in my life that can stop me for coming on for weeks on end. I do play a bit of pokemonshowdown, but not too frequently, however I battle a lot in pixelmon since I am a gym leader.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: No screenshots due to new PC
By DanDark2525
#164857 Minecraft Username: DanDark2525
What Position Are You Intrested In: Admin
What experience do you have with the said position: I have been a co-owner of two servers and one of them was helping my sister with her server.I have been admin many times to. I am a friendly and helpful person and I play daily.
Do you battle other players a lot in pixelmon,Pokemon showdown,or Pokemon games: Yes I battle people a lot in pixelmon and Pokemon games but not as much in Pokemon showdown.
Any screenshots or videos of you applying for your position? Sorry no because I have just gotten a new two in one laptop due to lag on any server so that would be a no to screenshots or videos. :-D :-D :-D
By Spounias
#165039 Minecraft Username: Spounias

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I dont have a graphics card nor camera to have evidence of me playing a lot on x/y and omega ruby/alpha sahpire, but I love to battle people all the time on Pokeheaven. But, I have owned a server, so I know how to handle people, and keep control. I will admit, I have never been admin, but I have to start somewhere. So, I'm not gona lie, or say something cliché like "this server needs me" or "im its only hope!" but instead, I would like to help!

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: All I have is proof of me owning a server before. http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/kantancraft/

Anyway, its fine if you don't accept, I wont be hurt I get it. Im new, Don't want new admins, fine, but thanks for reading this far, thanks!
:D
By Kuwoobie
#165921 We have more than enough admins right now. What we really need are new players and active pros to fill GL leads. I'd really like to start the Hoenn league in the future if we can get a strong enough player base.
By IIdyllic
#165924 STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username: IdyllicKitsune

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have administrated on my friends server before called 'PixelDisaster' which gave me experience with basic bukkit commands, I am a builder Pokeheaven so this helps me navigate my way around worldedit. In addition to this, since I was administrating on PixelDisaster I have a moderate amount of knowledge on plugins.

I want to become an admin on pokeheaven because I have been on this server for 3 years, I also have a lot of spare time on my hands to help nature the server and help it grow by policing the server almost daily.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:
By Marthoze
#167868 Minecraft Username: Marthoze, it was ZeerakAli but I changed it.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):
I have been an admin on a server called Diablocraft by monman11, although that server was taken down a while ago... my experience with being an admin is mainly making sure that people don't advertise, spam, most of the admin stuff, but since this was vanilla I couldn't do anything fun like Tourneys, or any mod related stuff and since it was a very populated server I could not do anything like that if I wanted too.

As of right now I need to remake a team because the Johto PC and world is gone but I am going to battle other people a lot more once I get my team going. I occasionally battle people in X/Y and sometimes ORAS but not that much. Since it is much easier to breed and check IV's/EV's in pixelmon. I don't have that much experience at being an admin, but I need to be one to have experience.

I started playing on the Johto server about 2-3 years ago before the merge of all the servers, at the time I had no Idea what I was doing with Pokemon... So I just leveled Pokemon to 60 and thought, "Oh, I can beat an EV trained Pokemon with perfect IV's and the best nature". Since, as I said above I had NO Pokemon Knowledge at the time
So I could never beat anyone... like Sea, Tommy, and pretty much anyone that put time in training their Pokemon.
I still thought that I could beat them.... So, after so many times losing and some other reasons I stopped playing on the server till about October of 2015, I got my rank back since I changed my name then didn't get on for a while because of School. Finally, This year I am starting to play daily. Not only that, I started to play the Pokemon Games and learned on how to EV train and Learned how to breed. Now all of the people that I used to play with (That didn't like me) are admins or have left.
The reason I want to be an admin is because I want to be able to help people but not AFK or play other games, and I want to play like normal person would without cheats, Most of the time hehe.....
I think that I have matured over the 2 years of me not playing and I think that I would be an awesome addition to the team. Thanks for reading!
Posted 4 hours ago · OP
JOIN THE TEAM