Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Vikerus
GamerRobot99 wrote:Hey Vik (and whatever Justiscraft members are lurking),
My name is GamerRobot99 and I am a member of justiscraft from quite a while ago. It filled me with joy to see that this server is coming back (if all goes well). I wanted to pop onto this forum to say hello. I used to be a psychic gym leader on the previous server and that was something that I enjoyed massively. I would love a role in the new server so here is my gym leader application (ah the good all days)

InGameName : GamerRobot99
Your Gym(s) preference : Any to be honest, I would just really like a role in the returning server. If a specified type is needed then Psychic,electric or Ice

How often do you login and for how long? : Well the server isn't active as of now but I used to log in for around 4 hours(spaced out) every day.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : Ever since 2.0 I do believe
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Never, I was upset when the server was down normally, a ban would be devastating.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : I was an active player for around 4-6 months.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : I generally just want to help out with the revival of Justiscraft and if any other bits and pieces are needed of me then I am happy to assist with whatever is needed.

I'd like to accept you! For now please add me on skype: VikerusForrest.
From there we will figure out in our group chat how to get you set up for it. right now it looks like you'll be running the first gym? To be honest no gyms are made so it will be a wondering leader position where if someone asks for it then you'll battle where ever is needed.
Thanks for applying!

By Vikerus
#180147 Join Enjin: http://justiscraft.enjin.com/
Join Twitter: https://twitter.com/Justiscraft

Please join and read the news!
By MattieMoooMoo
#180699 I've been playing on jc for well over a year and have never gotten tired of it. The whole community is amazing, and there is lots to do on the server, such as tournaments, events and gym battles. I would recommend JustisCraft to any Pixelmon player out there!
By Vikerus
#180705 Just threw up the new Gym Order for our Up and Coming map. Please leave a like!
http://pixelmonmod.com/likedd.php?l=140208
By MrSurpomp
#181194 Hi Vik-
My name is MrSurpomp, and I used to play a lot on Justiscraft. It was my favorite server and I had so much fun being a gym leader and battling other players. I would love to be a gym leader again and contribute to this amazing server.

InGameName : mrsurpomp
Your Gym(s) preference : Electric, Fire, or Ghost, but willing to be anything that's needed

How often do you login and for how long? : When the server was active I logged in about 2-3 hours a day at least.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 3 or 4 years
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Never
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Off and on for at least 2 years, maybe longer.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : I was a sky gym leader on the old server and played almost every day. Justiscraft was and still is my favorite server of all time, and I really want to be able to help it start up again.
By Vikerus
MrSurpomp wrote:Hi Vik-
My name is MrSurpomp, and I used to play a lot on Justiscraft. It was my favorite server and I had so much fun being a gym leader and battling other players. I would love to be a gym leader again and contribute to this amazing server.

InGameName : mrsurpomp
Your Gym(s) preference : Electric, Fire, or Ghost, but willing to be anything that's needed

How often do you login and for how long? : When the server was active I logged in about 2-3 hours a day at least.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 3 or 4 years
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Never
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Off and on for at least 2 years, maybe longer.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : I was a sky gym leader on the old server and played almost every day. Justiscraft was and still is my favorite server of all time, and I really want to be able to help it start up again.

We could use a plain Gym leader! Please join our discord server, the link is here:
Connect with us on Discord!:Discord - JustiscraftParty Chat
By Vikerus
SirNoodle wrote:Is the server up? Bc I am very eager to join!

Join us on JustiscraftParty Chat with Discord
The server is up right now, join the chat and you'll enjoy the community a lot more often!
By Gabriel36000
#182135 InGameName : Gabriel36000
Your Gym(s) preference : Grass, Ice or basically anything.

How often do you login and for how long? : I usually play five times a week, two or three hours a day.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : I've been playing pixelmon since 2014. Back in the classic days.
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : I have not.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Well, I used to be very active back in the old days in Justiscraft. But at the moment, I do not know. Currently, I came back into your server a week ago, since I heard you were going to remake the map again.
Why for Gym Leader? : I've been playing Justiscraft since the original adventure map , so I have quite the understanding on how to be a good gym leader, since I used to be a grass and ice gym leader in the old server. I've played this server quite often and have made quite the number a friends on it, And I think it would be quite fun to be a grass gym leader or a ice gym leader again!.
By ThisIsAUsername
#182597 InGameName : RubyPvP_ ( Previously known as Pika )
Your Gym(s) preference : The staff gym :P

How often do you login and for how long? : Everday for 3-6 hours
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 3 years now
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : End of july 2015, so that makes a year.
Why should you be considered for Staff? : I was staff before, but stepped down due to lack of motivation. I hope that changes with the server being revived. I was also a friendly player that helped out a lot, donated a lot, and all and all supported the server.

Note: I'm filling this out as if JC never closed, so I'm rolling over playtime, etc.
JOIN THE TEAM