Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

ByTheMidnightStorm
#149300 What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): I haven't been playing very long but my opinion of the server so far is this: The staff are really nice and helping. They aren't rude to players like some of the staff on other servers. there biomes are huge which makes for lots of places to build and for lots of pokes to spawn in each spot. my first impression when I first joined the server for the first time was that they had it really well done. The spawn looked great and i was welcomed by some players who are as nice as the staff are. There poke hunt event is quiet fun to with a nice prize if you can win. There starting items are helpful until you can build your own house and stuff to get going. There player run gyms are a nice touch. it makes battling for the badges harder. But seeing as though the gym leaders can be on 24/7 to accept challenges i suggest that you use AGL's (Apprentice gym Leaders) to accept challenges while the regular gym leader is on vacation or cant get on. The grief prevention tool is a good addition so there is less raiding and greifing so less fighting and more fun for the players and staff. The legends enabled make it fun to go out searching for them if you have nothing else to do or want to take a break! although i haven't gotten to see all of the custom plugins yet I'm sure there a really great help to the server to make it more fun. I like that wondertrade is in because its always fun to get a random poke and not know what it is or how good it will be makes it that much more fun! All in all i suggest we fill this server to the top with players fill every single slot! its a great server with amazing staff and players and i hope we all can get along and play well together!

Ingame Minecraft Username:TheMidnightStorm
ByTheMidnightStorm
#149301 What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): I haven't been playing very long but my opinion of the server so far is this: The staff are really nice and helping. They aren't rude to players like some of the staff on other servers. there biomes are huge which makes for lots of places to build and for lots of pokes to spawn in each spot. my first impression when I first joined the server for the first time was that they had it really well done. The spawn looked great and i was welcomed by some players who are as nice as the staff are. There poke hunt event is quiet fun to with a nice prize if you can win. There starting items are helpful until you can build your own house and stuff to get going. There player run gyms are a nice touch. it makes battling for the badges harder. But seeing as though the gym leaders can be on 24/7 to accept challenges i suggest that you use AGL's (Apprentice gym Leaders) to accept challenges while the regular gym leader is on vacation or cant get on. The grief prevention tool is a good addition so there is less raiding and greifing so less fighting and more fun for the players and staff. The legends enabled make it fun to go out searching for them if you have nothing else to do or want to take a break! although i haven't gotten to see all of the custom plugins yet I'm sure there a really great help to the server to make it more fun. I like that wondertrade is in because its always fun to get a random poke and not know what it is or how good it will be makes it that much more fun! All in all i suggest we fill this server to the top with players fill every single slot! its a great server with amazing staff and players and i hope we all can get along and play well together!

Ingame Minecraft Username:TheMidnightStorm
By Dynamicgamerz360
#149361 Ingame Minecraft Username: Dynamicgamerz360

The morning sun server comes with many benefits as long as you follow the rules. I feel that til this day this server gives me the experience that no other server has gave me! The events that most often occur twice a week, this may include drop parties, finding a Pixelmon or even a race! But I came to the conclusion that the best thing about this server is the community! This community is full of numerous people around the globe that are just really commendable, pleasant and delightful to be around! When you need an item or helping making one just type it in the chat and boom! Your name is flooded in the chat with people volunteering to help you! Overall, this is an amazing absolutely brilliant and fun server to be on! Hope you all enjoy this server and please join today!

Only one rank is given per player.

The rank cant be transferred to another player.

Server review must be 50 words or more, can post anything about MorningSun (I.E. suggestions, first impressions, thoughts, ideas).

Ranks are given out manually so please be patient, it may take up to 1 week for staff to check over all applications.

You are given the rank once all 3 server reviews have been completed
By Diedie15
#149468 hey my IGN is diedie15
I find this server fantastic, its everything ive been looking for. its a friendly community, if you ask an admin a question no matter how stupid they reply kindly and politely instead of just ignoring you. I find the gym system well made and with the addition of different events and prizes it makes its amazingly fun. I would suggest this server to anyone and everyone 9/10
By GummyGrenade
#149490 In game Minecraft Username: GummyGrenade

What do I think of MorningSun? I love it. My brother and I play Minecraft together when we have nothing else to do. It's really hard to find a server that actually grows on you, but MorningSun did that when other servers couldn't. The community is kind and looks out for the little guys (The ones that didn't donate.) Most servers seem to ignore them because they're in it for the money. MorningSun pays attention even if you didn't donate. I love that MorningSun restarts every six hours and doesn't lag. I've grown attached to this server and can see massive potential and can honestly see it grow. I'd be playing nonstop for more than six hours if the server didn't restart. :-D
By goldengoobs
#149491 Ingame Minecraft Username: goldengoobs

I have really enjoyed playing on the MorningSun Pixelmon server so far. I started playing a few days ago, and ever since then the people of the server have been very welcoming and kind. Recently, there was a Drop Party and a Joltik Hide-and-Seek that were both incredibly fun.

I would recommend this server to people looking for a place to settle down, meet new people and have fun.
By Clestelia
#149753 What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): I love it so far! I've only been playing a while but it is the most lag free pixelmon server I've been on in a year. There's nice mods there and everyone is very nice and helpful. I plan to share it with my friends who play pixelmon, then we can all play together. The land isn't over used, there isn't random buildings everywhere, it's great! This server is something I've been looking for, for quite some time. Thank you for being a great server!

Ingame Minecraft Username: Clestelia
JOIN THE TEAM