Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Jephon
#149919 Happy Event Thursday Pixelmon Players!

This evening Morningsun will be hosting its now famous Drop Party at 10pm EST!
IP: play.morningsunserver.com

Other events to include:
MobWars
StatueHunt
and TDM

Come on in and let us introduce ourselves!

By midnightfoxy
#150374 What do you think about Morning Sun? (50 words or more): i love it! The best pokemon server i have ever been on. Even though i only been on for 7 days i think its the best lag free level up and so many other words to describe it. Teams i like the teams team rocket which im a part of team magma an aqua are my favorite teams. If i could recomend a server this is it.
IGN:midnightfoxy
By thestoneofdoom
#150591 My Review on Morning Sun!

I highly suggest this server to those looking for as close to family-friendly fun as you can get! The staff are highly fun, encouraging and quite friendly! The Teams are getting started and are awesome to play with! The general public seems rather friendly so far as well and I'd like to think I've made a few friends now!

The server seems well organized and put together. I've noticed some things are still a work in progress and the main city, Solace city, seems relatively empty, but as time goes on, i can highly see the city being a big place for members to live inside if allowed. The idea of living within such a well put together city is absolutely amazing to me, as the city is absolutely gorgeous!

Other than some progress stuff, this server seems well-rounded in all the right directions. I highly suggest you try MorningSun pixelmon today!
By skinnyboot
#150622 What do you think about MorningSun?

Morning Sun right now is one of the best pixelmon server's i have ever been apart of. friendly staff, and a great ongoing growing community. tournaments are hosted almost all the time. and jsut overall an awesome atmosphere.

Ingame Minecraft Username:

Skinnyboot
By AshKetchum5765
#150824 minecraft name: AshKetchum5765
What I think of the server is well in my opinion, the most detailed and well quipped server I have been on with many ways to give the players the best time when on the server due to the range of events and rewards which is full of excitement for all also the amount of items and privileges rewarded in-game to the public the staff is very helpful and considerate to the players who need there advice or assistance with there problems. I think the server could have a bit more events and other kits with a different items to keep the server more enjoyable to others who join
:-D
By FrancoSanchez
#151151 I'm a relatively new member of the server, but overall I've liked what I've seen. The people are good, the staff are knowledgeable, and the presentation is neat and well thought out. Is it the best server I've played on? Debatable. But none-the-less it's very solid, with lots of room to grow. So, personally, I plan to stick with it. I'm excited to see what the server can accomplish, and where it's going. So, if you're looking for a good server, give MorningSun a shot, and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

IGN: franco_sanchez
By WhovianKait
#151218 What do you think about MorningSun? : I find it to be quite enjoyable and there is always good conversation going on in game. There is always someone there to answer a question, and if not there then their forum is useful and answered within a reasonable amount of time. And they don't blacklist you if you have to leave for an extended period without notice. That's always nice.
Ingame Minecraft Username: WhovianKait
By WhovianKait
#151219 What do you think about MorningSun? : I find it to be quite enjoyable and there is always good conversation going on in game. There is always someone there to answer a question, and if not there then their forum is useful and answered within a reasonable amount of time. And they don't blacklist you if you have to leave for an extended period without notice. That's always nice.
Ingame Minecraft Username: WhovianKait
JOIN THE TEAM