Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By DetSkye
#152604 Remember everyone, Drop Party plus extra small events tomorrow, Thursday April 30th, at 10 p.m. EST!

Got a certain event you want us to hold? State hunt, tournament, team death match, etc? Tell us and we might do it!

Make sure you're there and ready! I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone!

-DatKrys
By apollonely
#152756 What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): This server is amazing! I've played on it for a long time in its, (I suppose?) alpha stages under a different name. All in all, my time with this server has been enjoyable and extensive. I hope to enjoy new memories in the future, and maybe see more amazing features from our already amazing and friendly staff! Happy Pixelmon-ing, and I hope you catch 'em all!

Ingame Minecraft Username: Apollonely
By Araessa
#154605 Hey guys, just a quick update! We recently revamped our Admin Shop. We are also adding some new events for players to play. Feel free to stop on in. We may be a small community right now, but we are a wonderful community.
By Spencer14
#155997 What do i think about morning sun?
I think this is a wonderful server! Its alot better than the old server i played on (and a lot smaller which is good). I was greeted by friendly people. I love the events and building my own base/town and there is always people online to awnser any questions i may have. I am new to this server and it has some great plugins and amazing potential.

IGN: Spencer14
By TheRealSmurf
#161135 In-game Name TheRealSmurf124

What do you think about Morning Sun?
I think morning Sun is an amazing server because its got a large variety for players to do, large world to explore and the staff are really friendly. At first i thought that the sever would be just another server but that was soon changed because of the friendly and helpful community and the staff who was willing to help make the players pixelmon experience the best. unlike other severs Morning Sun is a fun sever to be on and im more than happy to be apart of the community
JOIN THE TEAM