Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SPG

Hey guys, first of all thanks for taking the time to read this and enquire about our server. We are a medium sized Pixelmon Server with a friendly and growing playerbase that tries to enforce fair play and a nice community within Pixelmon. We have eight competitive Gyms within the server that reward you with official badges and TM's after defeating the respective Gym leader. After you have completed the Gyms, you can move on and compete against our Elite 4 in the regular events that happen within the server which are advertised on our forums. However, if you do not feel up to trying to defeat the official gyms, we also have "Player Gyms" that are owned and operated by players and reward competitors with unofficial gym badges.

Our server uses Towny to protect land, and we have many large towns up and running with prebuilt homes and plots that you can build your own home within, or you can go alone and set up your own town and try to make it one of the best on the server.

We also have events that run regularly on the server, that are shown on the forums and within the server at Spawn and the Events warp. These events reward victors with rare items or pokemon, so they are really worth taking part in.

If you are interested in joining the server, please have a look at our website here;

http://pokecrazed.org

And our server IP is;

Play.Pokecrazed.org

Videos about the server can be found at;

https://www.youtube.com/PyroBlock
Spoiler:

Our server runs on a dedicated 24/7 server with very little downtime and consists of many smaller plugins to increase the amount of fun players can have.

**Limited Time**

Anyone who plays on the server and leaves a review of it here for others to see will be given a Masterball ingame by an Admin/Owner.

To recieve this reward, you must leave your Minecraft IGN at the bottom of your review so that we can link the review to your account.

However, the reviews must be well thought out and relatively detailed. They can be either negative or positive as long as they give us something to go on, not just a review of
"This server is awesome" or "This server sucks" because they do not help us to improve the server and they do not help players to make a choice about joining the server.

Screenshots;

Spoiler:
spawn
hub
biome warps
Shops
Gym Island

If you want to support us, put this in your sig!
Code: Select all[img]http://i.imgur.com/rLA0rcc.gif[/img]

By Rivel101
#140655 Ah pokecrazed. I have played this server for many, many months and I have lots of stories to tell of it. This server has many things to offer. You can build and expand your own very town you rule, turning it into a beautiful empire. You can explore vast oceans with your friends or search for abandoned poke-centers. It ties off the survival aspect in every way! There are also many good features of said server. The breeding, the in game shops, the towny system, and many other features to be named, but wont or I would spoil the fun of discovering. This server has a very friendly community and staff, who has helped me with many problems, everything from recovering lost items or to answering simple questions.
This servers community is rather friendly compared to other servers I have been on in the past, another good feature would be that the staff is highly active, the gym leaders are on everyday, There is normally a mod or two when I am online, and the server owner occasionally visits. This server has been one of the best online minecraft experiences I have had yet to date. I rate this server a 9 out of 10 and I look forward to staying on this server for the months to come!
-Rivel_101
By TheKronicleGamer
#140748 Haven't found any problems so far on this server! I wouldn't mind some food shops, but hey, it's not really important.
10/10 would (and have) recommended to friends.
One of the few servers I'm very tempted to start a small Pixelmon series on (Not going to share channel for obvious reasons)!

But yeah, great server, can't wait for future updates! <3

IGN: TheKronicleGamer
By cmr1990
#140773 This server is very well built and maintained from what I can see :) Its easily the 2nd best server I have been on based around Pixelmon. The only thing it lacks from the #1 server in my list is an exp grinding arena. An area for players to go into (with in game currency) and battle lev 50 pokemon to their hearts content. This helps so much leveling up higher levels who don't get good exp off wild pokemon anymore.

I have experience co-running two pixelmon servers.(and 5 vanilla/bukkit servers) before, if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I am most versatile with back end (multicraft) management and command block stuff. If you think I can be of help my skype is the same as HERE and IN MINECRAFT (cmr1990).
((I get ALOT of spam on skype so just mention who you are when contacting me :) ))

again a very nice server and I look forward to doing future series on it (which would need admin/mod help to get going)

~cmr
By SkyCake
#141091 Really enjoying the awesome community this server creates! The people are really friendly and helpful. And, their player built towns are awesome! Stonehallow is really neat!!!

I was wondering, how does player housing work that isn't in a town? Are their houses protected from greifing and thieves? Is there a process?
By SPG
#142949 We update the server to 3.3.6, we also got a new ip and website
Play.Pokecrazed.org
Sooooo I hope you guys enjoy
JOIN THE TEAM