Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ghosthawk78
#140676 ip: pixelspaz.serverminer.com

owner: spazyboy57.

stats, 24/7 very little lag, nice staff and players, weekly events, higher shiny rates, Shiny starters. no border. gyms in the process of being built. we Would love to get more players that are active and kind.

30 slots atm,

higher shiny spawn rates.

golden shovel protection.

Nice players and great owner.

Hope to see you there!

version: 3.3.4 (current newest version)

By ghosthawk78
#141053 from your first pic where it says mod rejections that means, go install 3.3.4 (again) and it should work, multiple people had problems with it so try completly reinstalling it then logging in.

also -server updated to 3.3.4
By TheHisBrother
#141061 Hi, I'm thehisbrother.
I am playing in that server a lot of time and i really like it.
Me and my brother, GodiiZz, are loving the staff and the server is very "confortable".
I'm youtuber and i'm thinking on record in that server, I don't want any rank or bonus. I just want a good server to play and helping to stay online

Sorry for my bad english :P
JOIN THE TEAM