Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By ghosthawk78
#141248 calm down, server wont turn on dew to a plugin and spazy/fudge is tryen to fix it atm, just wait k? and if we do get reset i will do a small drop party later. also hglo send pic of front back and sides of yo skin so i can build statue in signle player

Were back up guys, reset map :3
By Hglo247
#141491 I'm Still Trying To Fix My Minecraft I Won't Be On Until Monday Probably Cuz I Need My Sleep. Haven't Went And Slept Well Since The Start Of The Week Couldn't Sleep Until 3-4am <3 <3 I Will Be Back

Oh And Have You Guys Added Any Extra Mods? It Has 9 mods Present I've Only Got 4 Modz
JOIN THE TEAM