Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Drakenslayer141
#140783 Hey Guys,

I'm looking for some experienced staff members to help me out on a new server. As you can see from the title, the server will be a pixelmon server and we'll be using the latest mod build for it on minecraft 1.7.10. As of now the mod is not installed but we will have it up before the official launch. The server runs with multicraft and has over 2 GBs of Ram on it. Once it is finished, the server will include gyms, towns, factions, a battle coliseum, and of course the Elite 4.

Now for the part that I know you guys are dying to read.

I need a staff team to help me set the server up. This will include a group of 3 admins, 1 developer, and maybe 1 Co-Owner. If you want to apply, use the format appropriate to the rank you are looking for below. Each format will have questions for you to answer, and a description of the job that you will be taking on. I will be accepting the Co-Owner and Developer ranks tonight but the Admins will be chosen tomorrow as I want to get as many applications as possible before I choose.

Here are the Application Formats:

Co-Owner/Helps run the server alongside the owners. Has to be able to do just about anything for the server including staff management and have some multicraft experience/

First Name(Not Required):

IGN:

Age(16 and up):

Skype Name:

How Active are you?:

Why do you want to be a Co-Owner?:

How dedicated would you be to the server?:

Past Staff Experiences:

MC Skills:

How Familiar are you with Multicraft?(1-10):

How well can you advertise a server?:

What are your strengths/weaknesses as a staff member?:

Name your 3 favorite plugins?:

Anything Else?:

Developer/Helps manage plugins and should have an extensive knowledge of Multicraft/

IGN:

Age(15 and up):

Skype Name:

How Active are you?:

Why do you want to be a Developer?:

Past Staff Experiences:

Can you code plugins?(Not required):

How Familiar are you with Multicraft?(1-10):

Anything Else?:

Admin/Tests out permissions, helps out with server builds, and looks for server bugs during development. After launch, manages staff team and community/

IGN:

Age(14 and up):

Skype Name:

How Active are you?:

Why do you want to be a Admin?:

Past Staff Experiences:

MC Skills:

Anything Else?:

*Please Note That I Might Change The Format at Times, so Make Sure You Use The Updated Format

Thanks Guys, and I hope to see you soon,

~Drake

By ButterSaber
#140824 Since I don't know where to apply here is my application for Developer

IGN:ButterSaber213

Age(15 and up): 15

Skype Name: buttersaber213

How Active are you?: If talking about minecraft I play it everyday and with the pixelmon mod to

Why do you want to be a Developer?: I used to be a Co-owner, but I am not old enough to apply and I am learning about all the plugins and

How dedicated would you be to the server?: determines if I have to do work once I get home and I always play till 10 p.m. my time on weekdays and play all day from when I wake up.

Past Staff Experiences: I used to be Co-owner,Head Admin, Admin and Builder

How Familiar are you with Multicraft?(1-10): 6 I am trying to learn plugins

What are your strengths/weaknesses as a staff member?: If

Name your 3 favorite plugins?: Mcmmo, auto smelting and World edit

Anything Else?: I am a great builder . I also was a gym leader on the server I was Co-Owner.
By PinguZingu
#140828 First Name(Not Required): Colin

IGN: PinguZingu91

Age(16 and up): 17

Skype Name: froggyjtg

How Active are you?: I got on about a few hours a day maybe more but i have school

Why do you want to be a Co-Owner?: So i wont be bored and always have to look for a pixelmon server

How dedicated would you be to the server?: I would be happy :)

Past Staff Experiences: I was helper, admin, and Vip many times on servers

MC Skills: Training in pixelmon, Pvp, Building

How Familiar are you with Multicraft?(1-10): 8

How well can you advertise a server?: I would do anything

What are your strengths/weaknesses as a staff member?: Strength. I can help people
Weakness. I can help people

Name your 3 favorite plugins?: Essentials, World edit, Mobarena

Anything Else?: Nope
By ButterSaber
ButterSaber wrote:Since I don't know where to apply here is my application for Developer

IGN:ButterSaber213

Age(15 and up): 15

Skype Name: buttersaber213

How Active are you?: If talking about minecraft I play it everyday and with the pixelmon mod to

Why do you want to be a Developer?: I used to be a Co-owner, but I am not old enough to apply and I am learning about all the plugins and

How dedicated would you be to the server?: determines if I have to do work once I get home and I always play till 10 p.m. my time on weekdays and play all day from when I wake up.

Past Staff Experiences: I used to be Co-owner,Head Admin, Admin and Builder

How Familiar are you with Multicraft?(1-10): 6 I am trying to learn plugins

What are your strengths/weaknesses as a staff member?: If people say ips in chat

Name your 3 favorite plugins?: Mcmmo, auto smelting and World edit

Anything Else?: I am a great builder . I also was a gym leader on the server I was Co-Owner.
By Mikethebass
#141973 Application for Co-Owner

First Name(Not Required): Mike

IGN: Mikethebass

Age(16 and up): 18

Skype Name: mjcbass1996

How Active are you?: I can devote anywhere from five to ten hours a day to the server.

Why do you want to be a Co-Owner?: I would like to help oversee the server and help solve problems whenever they may arise.

How dedicated would you be to the server?: I am able to commit my free time to this server.

Past Staff Experiences: gym leader on SkyPixelmon, helper, builder, and admin on some smaller servers, and Owner of my own server

MC Skills: Extensive Redstone knowledge, Some PixelArt experience, Extensive building experience

How Familiar are you with Multicraft?(1-10): 6

How well can you advertise a server?: I have a previous playerbase from when I ran my server that I could promote this server to.

What are your strengths/weaknesses as a staff member?: I always want to resolve arguments between players, but it sometimes doesn't work out.

Name your 3 favorite plugins?: WorldEdit, Vault, Essentials

Anything Else?: I hope you consider me for a position on your server.
JOIN THE TEAM