Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By neogamer12345
#141257 I've attempted to create a whole new region of pokemon using all the current (and future, when they come) pixelmon. I've gotten off to a good start, but I lack the architectural skills to even make the landscape look nice :I

I'm looking for people who have such skills, as well as these requirements:
1. Know world edit (brushes, masks, shapes, copy and paste, etc)
2. Able to build buildings themed on the enviorment it's in. Not just reusing the same design and changing the blocks. I want every area unique.
3. Some redstone knowledge!
4. Friendly and playful personality, yet can be the authority when the need arises.
5. Message me your skype!
6. Perferably 16+, but I know some mature freshman and some really irresponsible Seniors :)
7. Wanting to be part of server staff! Once we're up and running, I'll appoint a CoOwner, HeadAdmin, and Admins. As long as you prove yourself, you are guaranteed at least Admin for your effort and dedication!

Given this, I will only accept 5 people for part of the team. 1 CoOwner, 1 HeadAdmin, and 3 Admins. Moderators applications will be open before we go public.

Also note that it will be a while away before the seventh option takes affect. I want to ensure everything is working properly before we launch!

Post below if you'd like to be a part of this and I'll whitelist you. I'll have you build something based on a theme I give you and see how you do! I'll also ask for some kind of compact redstone contraption.

If I approve, I'll add you to the team and you can start building!

By neogamer12345
BBot4Life wrote:I'd like to help.
IGN: BBot4Life

MineKraftPixel wrote:I would love to help this server out. I have lots of experience with being staff on servers and with World edit/building!

IGN: MineKraftPvP

Both of you haven been whitelisted on the server, PM me your skype so I can know when your online! My skype is kickbuttpotato (Forgot to add it x3)
By Azewilous
#141562 Hello My name is Kint. I can't build to well, but I'm good a developing small plugins. I'm also a great with commands. I'd like to come on and check out the server too.
Skype - keny.red1_1.
By TheOneAndOnlyOne
#141574 Hello I would love to help first of all i have alot of experience with red stone maybe my favorite thing about minecraft. Second i love to build and have been building since ALPHA when the game was only 6.99 and have alot of experience doing that as well. From making note block music to being able to make THE WHOLE BIKINI BOTTOM [Yes i have done this}. And working with world-edit should be no problem considering i have owned 4 servers in my minecraft years. I love playing pixelmon and me being a admin co-owner or even a MOD i would be dedicated to the server. If you want to white-list me my ign is below. Thanks for considering

IGN: yo_nigga_01 ;-) :-D
By neogamer12345
#141686 I apologize for the delay. Busy with work, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner! All the more reason I need more than just me!

Azewilous wrote:Hello My name is Kint. I can't build to well, but I'm good a developing small plugins. I'm also a great with commands. I'd like to come on and check out the server too.
Skype - keny.red1_1.

I don't see us needing a plugin developer. But can you tell me what you can do? Any type of plugins made for a previous server?

TheOneAndOnlyOne wrote:Hello I would love to help first of all i have alot of experience with red stone maybe my favorite thing about minecraft. Second i love to build and have been building since ALPHA when the game was only 6.99 and have alot of experience doing that as well. From making note block music to being able to make THE WHOLE BIKINI BOTTOM [Yes i have done this}. And working with world-edit should be no problem considering i have owned 4 servers in my minecraft years. I love playing pixelmon and me being a admin co-owner or even a MOD i would be dedicated to the server. If you want to white-list me my ign is below. Thanks for considering

IGN: yo_nigga_01 ;-) :-D

PM me your skype. Would glad to have another person on the team!
JOIN THE TEAM