Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Bombtails
#183127 The server is good. Let's talk about 7 things i liked on this server. BTW, my name is bombtailsforever.
1)Each time you vote, you get a key, 1 point, two pokeballs, two steaks, two potions and one rare candies. One server will give also fly for 1 hour.
2)The warps are good, also it allows to play into a jotho and a kanto warp, as well as a battle tower.
3)The Gym's trainers in the Jotho and Kanto's warp, as well as their Elite 4 and the Battle towers are really challenging.
4)there's a point shop that allows you to buy items with points.
5)You can claim a certain area with a special item, which prevents people to steal or grief.
6)The HexTech chests allows to give all people in the server a random party, like the Yellowboss crate party, the mystery milk party, the Shot! party and the Pixelmon Key party.
7)The Omega Chest, the Pixelmon Chest, the Alpha Chest and the Master Chest will give you a chance to get a random pokemon, even a shiny one or a legend one (legends one only for Pixelmon chest and Master Chest.

By rj31me
#183171 Hello My name is RJ my Username is rj31me.
In my own opinion the best server right now is GRM(not being Bias)(own opinion) the players in GRM server are nice and kinda, also the Helpers and the other Staff are also nice, For example Furry and MysticrRa and like Black Mamba Cieera and such. Ive been playing in this server for quite a while now, I havn't been bored so far. Favorite thing i like in this server is They added or have IVs and Evs on, also they have a Grinders for Ev traning and Leveling up. Building in here is fun, because if you vote you can fly for an hour. Next Favorite thing is when a player donates everyone gets items, which is really cool and fun also. They are also those people who makes small or big tournaments which makes it even more fun to play on this server. Well this is all I can say, sums up that its a Good and LIT! server.
Sincerly,
Player
P.S.
Hey Guys!
rj31me
By BillisNye
#183473 I started playing on this server only a couple days ago and I'm already thinking of buying a rank. On my first day playing, I received a Moltres from WonderTrade, I was extremely excited. This is by far, the best server I have ever played on, everyone is friendly, mods don't abuse their power, and there are many different rewards for playing. I am definitely going to recommend my friends who play Minecraft to try this server out. My In Game Name is MoistBaconeer. Hope I can get this rank
By ShonalFromRaxs
#183510 So I'm pretty new to this server and Pixelmon in general. The staff on this server are very active and helpful in many ways the server has a lot of cool features such as drop parties and other features. This server is good for beginners because its pretty straight forward!
~1v1inbed
~ShonalFromRaxs
By Reidcm123
#183718 Hello, The names Reid and my Ign is Hi_Im_Reid, I have been playing on this server only about a week and a half and I can glady say before I found this server I had not played minecraft in about a year or too and came back with one thought in mind. The thought of playing pixelmon so I looked and looked until I happened to stumble across this humble abode of a server. So far it has given me one of the best minecraft experiences I've ever experienced in such a short amount of time too! Everyone is so friendly and almost all aspects of the server all nearly perfect. Between the creativity and the overall vibe that the server gives off. It is definitely one to look into if you're thinking of giving a pixelmon server a try.
By RazerSlime
#184151 hello my In game name is RazerSlime and i love playing on this server ive played on other pixelmon servers before but this is the most addictive server ive ever played on the staff are kind helpful and fun and also there is no cursing wich is amazing because you wont see players saying bad words on the server and 1 more thing is that there is almost no lag :-D -In game name : RazerSlime
By derp556
#184183 I love this server alot! it has free shiny starters and acttuly have the towns and everthing!.
The server also has a great voting system. 10/10 would recomend. The servers have a great wondertrade and fun battles. you also get to be on the survival world so yeah!
just remember to put everything into a chest before Friday because your inventory resets.

:-) :-D :-D :-D :-) :-D ;-) :-D ;-) ;-) :-D :P :P :P :P :-) :-D :-D :sick: :sick: :-D :-D :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D ;-) :ninja: :ninja: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;-) :-D :-D ;-) ;-)
-ign:derp556
By wolf638
#184364 This server is amazing! the staff reply to anyone that needs help, there are so many fun things to do! vote for keys to get awesome rewards and you can build your very own pokemon team! this is by far my favorite pixelmon server ever and I hope everyone else can enjoy it as much as me. IGN- wolf_638
By xBrutalMemes
#184655 Really cool server only thing that sometimes is annoying is the lag that might be caused because of the players. In my opinion it's one of the best pixelmon servers out there. It offers a unique experience and it is not too overpowered; you can't get lvl 100's so easily and it actually gives a chance to new players to compete.

IGN: vexdrecon
JOIN THE TEAM