Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TheKingOnCrack
#154553 Obscuros is amazing from the design to the user-friendly staff. all amazing and helpful. It may seem like a maze at first but you get used to it. It has turned out to be worth my time and is lots of fun. if there were 0-5 star ratings it would be a 5 very amazing server.

By Seneritey3
#154941 My in-game name is the same as it is here, and wow.
I honestly really love this server a whole lot so far. It's one of the first public servers I've ever played any kind of minecraft on before, and it's for sure the best of the ones I've tried.
I especially love how almost everyone on the server is very nice and easy to talk to, and it's just... Such a friendly and happy place, and it seems run pretty well.
I'm glad to have joined this server
c:
By Naikado
#154989 My in-game name is Naikado, like here :p

This is the first pixelmon server I tried, being bored of trying to start up a small one just to play with friends, and it's been so good to us that we haven't even tried any others. The server has great infrastructure, allowing you to do just about anything you need, a persistently active community with moderators who will handle disputes almost instantly and with some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I've been on the server for days and I still haven't explored everything they offer; there's just way too much. Anyone who's new to Pixelmon or Pokemon, or are bored with the game insofar should check out the server for sure. c:
By EvilDusk
TheKingOnCrack wrote:Obscuros is amazing from the design to the user-friendly staff. all amazing and helpful. It may seem like a maze at first but you get used to it. It has turned out to be worth my time and is lots of fun. if there were 0-5 star ratings it would be a 5 very amazing server.

Glad you feel good within our community and that you like our design, I'm specially proud of our whole layout of the server :-)
By EvilDusk
WolfoftheMoon wrote:Amazing server! I try to be on every single day, but if I am not able to get on, I look at the website to see whats new. The staff is friendly and I enjoy the quiet but activeness of the players!

Love you too :-D hope to see you more often
By EvilDusk
Naikado wrote:My in-game name is Naikado, like here :p

This is the first pixelmon server I tried, being bored of trying to start up a small one just to play with friends, and it's been so good to us that we haven't even tried any others. The server has great infrastructure, allowing you to do just about anything you need, a persistently active community with moderators who will handle disputes almost instantly and with some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I've been on the server for days and I still haven't explored everything they offer; there's just way too much. Anyone who's new to Pixelmon or Pokemon, or are bored with the game insofar should check out the server for sure. c:

We're glad to be your first pixelmon experience, glad you are satisfied with our server.
JOIN THE TEAM