Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PikaAlex2
#142820 I joined PokeTowns last year around Christmas time. It was the first survival server I had ever played on, with the addition of Pixelmon. I fell in love with it very quickly and it became a constant server I had played on. And it still is. The server taught me how to build and now I am a main builder for PokeTowns. Now that it is a private community it means that there will be less crashed, no breaking of the rules and all the more fun.

-PikaAlex2 [AKA: G_Builder Pika]

By MysticDan
#142840 being currently the player who has been on this server for the longest (other than the owner of course) im sure you can take my word when i say *clears throat* the staff are awesome (used to be one myself) they help with everything no lag at all, fun to play and a great community all the players are really kind and you can make friends quickly because of it.
p.s. toby (silentkilla128) if ur reading this then yes i have been on the server longer than/before u, lol still currently logest/oldest person on the server.(by oldest i dont mean age wise i mean playing time) and i hope whoever reads this joins us, trust me, you wont regret doing so. Peace! :-)
By NikoBellic2000
#142891 Hey i have been apart of this server for almost a year now and it has a really good community and great admins. i recommend this server if you want to play pixelmon. it is really good :-D

and if u wanna play with me in the server my name is IGN:Nikobellic_2000
JOIN THE TEAM