Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By xPikachan
#142756 Hello everyone,

My name is xPikachan. As a former officer, Admin, S_Admin, I will tell you all about my experience with Poketowns. I have been on this server for awhile now and I have to say, it is magnificent. What I like most about the server are the citizens. They brought me joy and kindness when I first arrived and continued to from then on. Every passing day that I played on the server I got more and more attached to the people and I think they did too. ;-) Please join our server and I guarantee you won't regret it!
By jackizaw3s0me
#142758 i have been on the server since the start, and i can say that this is one of the greatest servers, with some of the most respectable admins, i would definately recommend this server to others that like pixelmon but also like the survival aspect of minecraft.
By AdamRigene
#142764 I am a very old poketowns player and have played it for a long time, there are friendly, funny and kind players on this server. there are great builders, helpful admins and donating! there are lots of ranks to buy and there is enough space for all.
By ArcticXCleaver
#142782 :-) There is always someone online so you'll never feel alone on the server. :-)
The players here are very good about answering any questions you have, and being a more mature community there is no foul language, trolling, abuse, or any of the cruddy things other servers have.

The community right now is setting up spawn, and the first town. They are encouraging anyone with the skills to help be a part of the community to apply for the server.

I highly suggest it if you are looking for a friendly community with all the features i described above. Come check this server out, you wont be disappointed!
:P
JOIN THE TEAM