Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By benNmacie
#143052 hey everyone i have posted about my server (still in building stage) quite awhile ago,
its been some time but the server is getting closer and closer, we have had our server name and its been in the works for over a year now! crazy i know but it means its going to be great!! :-D i chose PixelmonSS as the server name over a year ago because SS if your into cars represents the best of the best, well thats what my Kanto Remake will be!
the biggest issue is it has only been me and one other person doing any of the work on it so i am definitely looking for builders!!
some info about the server? well....
1. there are going to be buyable/rentable houses not only can you rent/buy but you can buy and rent them out to other players!! plus once owned you can edit the whole layout of the inside of the house!

2.the map is beyond scale!! what do i mean by this? its huge and life like i have put alot of work into this map spending over a year on it, i got bored and unhappy with the kanto remakes that were out there whether it was on a server or a downloadable map so i decided to make my own!

3. it will have a major quest system plus a ton of side quests! so its not all about pixelmon! you'll have so much stuff to do you'll never get bored!

4.i never liked the virtual money systems most servers use, so our system? its real money!! you can hold it throw it put it in the trash!! whatever you want! haha

there is a ton more this is just some of the key points, i love pokemon and i plan on remaking every region within time! if anyone is interested please apply! the faster this gets done the faster we launch a beta! faster the beta comes? the faster more regions become available!
I also plan on making every region connected so when you finish at kanto you can go to johto through the quest system

our website- http://pixelmonSS.com
the server IP when open to Public pixelmonss.com

we are definitely looking for builders if interested check us out,
I will be making a intro video to what the server shall hold for you sometime in the next day or two

By benNmacie
#143185 i have just finished Silph co! only 3 more things left to build then its setting up the quests and npcs! :-D
anyone interested ask questions! i will launch a pretest alpha with a sneak peak of the server/let players play, post below with you IGN i will be giving out a shiny at lvl 5 (no legendaires) has to be a pokemon from Gen 1
JOIN THE TEAM