Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TheGameAce
#143383 *Completely Re-done Post*

=============================Legacy Pixelmon============================

Hey people out there looking for a cool Pixelmon server to join! If you're looking for a cool server with a great experience, check out my server! Join with the IP: Legacypixelmon.net

I will constantly maintain this post from now on to have updated information, such as Sidemods, interesting plugins, Pixelmon Version, etc.

We are currently running version 3.4.0 of Pixelmon, until the next major update past 3.3.9.

Notable Plugins;
Appletree - Adds a higher drop chance for apples, and adds Golden Apples and Cocoa Beans to random drops from leaves.
SecretDoors - Gives you the ability to add hidden doors for all kinds of cool uses.
Creative Gates - Allows you to make your own portals from location to location. This is a donator perk in the works right now, but is still featured currently at spawn as your exit to the wild.
Citizens - Will not be working until an update to 1.8, but will soon add cool NPCs to the game with custom dialogue, etc.
Chairs (Being Repaired) - Because who doesn't love chairs? This plugin allows you to create chairs, couches, etc, out of stair blocks, and sit on them.

Notable Sidemods;
Global Trade Station - One of the featured Pixelmon Side mods, using /gts in game will allow you to see the commands. You can put a Pokemon into the trade station, and request a specific Pokemon back, just like in the actual games.
EVs/IVs - This allows you to check the EVs and IVs of your Pokemon with the commands /evs and /ivs, followed by the Pokemon's slot number. Perfect for the hardcore trainer focused on winning!

We are currently just a bit over one month old, and are seeking out many new players! Some of our cool features besides the Sidemods and Plugins, are things such as notable towns and cities from the actual games that we are currently developing.

I hope you check out our server, and find a good home there, and don't forget to check out our website, at legacynetworks.enjin.com :)

Spawn ^

Our Jail ^

A Shop ^

Another Shop ^

Outside a Shop ^

By TheGameAce
#147420 Will update the post with pictures soon :) Spawn is being redone.
By The3DYuffie
#148363 I co-own this server and me and Ace really hope that people will see this and join. We hope to thrive and to bring joy to many :D We also have quite a few ideas, and if you support us they'll come to be a reality!
By TheGameAce
#148457 Arctic, that could be due to multiple things; Check to make sure you're using the proper version of Pixelmon. Make sure you input the proper IP address; legacypixelmon.net. Try direct connecting if that helps. Otherwise, I'll have to check the error when you attempt to join, from our end in console.
By TheGameAce
#149335 Since the tool isn't there... ~Bump
JOIN THE TEAM