Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PebblesRaven
#143705 Image
We're a cozy server with friendly players the community is always happy to help in any situation, We do a whole bunch of events during holiday seasons as well as at random times all which will be announced at least a week before happening.
If you have any questions feel free to ask! :) See you around!

What you'll Need to connect:
Forge
Pixelmon
Custom NPCs

Server IP: WDServers.rocks
Server Website:
http://wynautsdestiny.enjin.com/
Features:
- Peaceful Difficulty
- Events
- McMMO
- Rare candies on!
- Daily Quests
- Story Quests
- Mob Arena
- Build Anywhere!
- Tournaments
- Legendaries spawns (with announcement)
- Custom NPC's
- Survival
- Player built NPC ran gyms
- Online 24 hours a day
- Grief prevention
- Loot Crates
- Contests
- Safari
- EV Training Grounds
- Server Give Aways
- Donations
- Faster Egg Hatching
- Always up to date

By Dryomc
#144002 I have been playing on this server for a while now, and I really enjoy it so far! There is barely any lag and the staff is very nice, the owner is online a lot as well (which is nice). It has wondertrade, mcmmo and lots of commands you can get acces too! I don't think I will be leaving this server any time soon ^^
By Kithand
#147455 This is one of the best pixelmon servers out there, the staff are nice and you can usually find at least one staff on any day there are tons of events that go on and custom gyms that are being built by the players for other players to challenge all and all a good community where everyone is friendly and always looking for new people to join up and game with. hope you will join us on this awesome server.
By zhenya2314
#147877 This Server Is AMAZING! I Will be playing on this server quite often. Staff are Active, Which rids the server of any griefing or hackers. Love this server, Everyone is nice, They help each other out. I Recommend this server to Everyone!

IGN: arceus208

P.S SERVER IS AMAZING :D

;-) :-D :-) ;-) :-D :-) ;-) :-D :P :P :P :P
JOIN THE TEAM