Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By momoer
#143713 OnixCraft
Onixcraft is a Pixelmon 3.3.8 server that is looking to gain a more robust player base, we are a small group of dedicated admins looking to provide the best possible Pixelmon RP Experience we can! We are currently working out some of the details of the server, and getting all of our stuff final but we are up and running! Come join us, and help craft our story and world!

Features:
Dedicated Teamspeak server
Wonder-trade
Ivs/Evs
Keep Inventory
Land protection
Voting rewards
Top voter rewards
Faster Egg Cycles
Contests
No Hunger
Breeding
Economy
Donation Ranks/Perks
Factions
Legendaries spawn(With announcement)
Shiny Starter Pokemon
Events
Giveaways
Drop parties
24/7 Up-time
PlayerShops with plots!
Friendly Staff Of Course!

IP:104.243.39.184

Post a server review in a reply below with your message and your in game name and get 5 rare candies!

We hope to see you soon!

By Yolobot
#143738 I have not been playing on OnixCraft for too long but in my experience so far on this server its been great and I would love to help out this server with thing's such as making the official Gyms and other general stuff So basically I highly recommend this server to everyone that enjoys a good Pixelmon time.

Bye for now, Yolobot
By Sev7enty
#143757 I've been on this server since the first day. I've seen it grow in my own eyes and I can say it's getting better and better everyday. I love this server, it's good if you are just looking for entertainment or if you're really into competitive battling. Join now and you won't regret it :D
By MrKraze
#143783 Just a bump for justice. The server, it's members, and it's admins all speak for themselves. Constantly working to provide a better experience for all, admins play 100% legit and don't spawn in there own items or Pokemon, users are encouraged to build their own Gym's start Pokemon leagues, and adventure, server is growing everyday!

Please, come check us out! The more we get, the more fun we can all have!
By ausecho
#143800 I've been on this server for two days, and it outshines all of the other servers I've been on. Any donor packs offered do not suck you dry of your money and they give you your money's worth. The staff on this server is amazingly helpful, and life on this server is easy going because of no need to worry about hunger. You can just relax and enjoy the satisfaction of playing pixelmon among others who enjoy the mod as well. I would recommend this server to anyone.
By Shinosi
#143824 I really enjoy playing on this server. The staff is great and on most servers i lag up a storm but on here i am lag free. The only bad thing is the amount of restarts with it restarting every like 5 hours or so.
Rate - 9 1/2 out of 10

IGN: Shinu
JOIN THE TEAM