Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Wafcoop199
#152114 The server is great, the admins and mods are really friendly and willing to help anyone, a new guy? sure they will help, an old Veteran? no problem, they will help,
Then the fact that they let you choose between a survival, pixelmon survival, minigames (not working but still) and an actual pixelmon adventure where the map doesn't look like some rip-off of the series or someone's adventure map. they dont spawn legendary's in adventure yet but thats because that would make people go really of track.
even more amazing is the fact that in the adventure you can actualy get houses that you can customize and that you can have ranches and everything (within the perimitter)
just because of a few small things this server is straying away from perfection but i would overally give ths server a 8.5/10. the reason for the .5 is because they fixed some money glitch that made a player go to survival, collect dirt and cobble, and sell it. i tried it but it was no fun. so thats why they gain an extra 0.5, fixing things and being active. i can almost never log on without an admin or mod online
So this server was just amazing and still is

By Muir4Sure
#152483 So i have been playing this server for about a month now (i think) and i must say i am very impressed about everything these people do. I wanted to join a new server because all the other ones I have tried have been difficult to play and get into and their staff have been pretty useless. This server's staff is extremely helpful and will answer your questions whether you're a rookie or a Pokemon Master (real corny sorry). Their staff works extremely hard to make sure that everyone (and i mean everyone) is happy on their server.
There has been so many changes in the past couple of weeks since I've tried this server. They offer a pixelmon adventure mode that has so much potential to be the greatest thing since sliced bread! They continue to update it almost every day it seems. The pixelmon survival mode allows players to play the classic survival mode of pixelmon and build whatever their imagination can think of. They are also implementing a vanilla survival mode without pixelmon and they are currently working on mini games for their players so they are always working on their server. So if you want a server that has staff who actually care about their players and really want their opinion about the server, then you should absolutely join this one and i guarantee that youll have a lot of fun playing it! I'm so excited to see what their team has in store for us next! Seriously everyone should try this server out because you don't want to miss out!
By UTFHungry11
#154838 The Elite Four and Champion (Pokemon League) have been released and are now open for players to come battle once they have defeated all 8 gyms in the Ryo Region! :-D
By AnkQueso
#154881 I have been playing on the server since January and I really enjoy it. Its great that both survival and adventure are offered on the server. This server creates a laid back, non pressured environment to just enjoy minecraft with a pixelmon twist to it. :-) Although it is still a work in progress and staff is busy trying to finish the builds and story line they are still willing to help anybody who needs it. I can't wait to see what the next regions of Project Ryo entail.
JOIN THE TEAM