Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By HelenTheHero
#150474 Could someone please sub for me? School is almost over and I can be on more often then, but right now i'm getting lots of homework and can't be on as often when i'm done with it. Rez, do you think anyone would like the position? I would PM them my team and their moves.

By rezail89
#150769 Update:
Oh man its been a week, So we are now officially on a dedicated server all to ourselves.

So many thank to Silverdew on getting it all set up and being very generous in buying the parts.

Thank you so much...

Also I would like to add a new server IP has been listed on the forums, website, etc... Along with a new website a bit more detailed than the last.

Bungee cord servers will be being added soon. I honestly thought i had it all figured out and working but then when it came to implementation on the dedicated server nothing worked. So back to trail and error with that. Maybe next week we'll see.

Once this gets done though, we will have multiple plokemon worlds with regions, Safari, Parkour, adventure, other mods... etc....
By rezail89
#151162 Updates:
So we have just added bungee-cord to the server
With this we can now have multiple servers running with multiple things to due
That being said what would some of the things you would like to see added?
By Ikkezz
#151177 what would i like to see being added? lemme think? oh! i know it! (i think at least) i have heard from ninja (DreadQrow) that there may be something like hungergames, does that mean more gamemodes than pixelmon? if so. something i would like to see being added is factions, or skyblock :3
JOIN THE TEAM