Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By nettyneets
#145441 • UK • weeklyTOURNAMENTS • mcMMO • quests • GYMS • towny • GP • keepINV • playerSHOPS • activeSTAFF •
• adminSHOPS • HM/TMshop • friendlyCOMMUNITY • pokemonFLYING • SHINYhunts
• 32GBdedicated • LEGENDARYspawns • votingSHOP • seasonalGIFTS • SHRINESenabled

Brand new server from the nemalands network! Newly opened - looking for staff! :angel:
Visit our website for more info www.nemalands.co.uk/nemamon

PIXELMON 3.4 - IP nemamon-V.nemalands.co.uk

A BIT ABOUT THE OWNERS AND THE SERVER

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Who are the owners?
We’re a couple who love playing games together (Netty & Matty), we started out playing a few first person shooters then Netty heard about Minecraft on the 360, This was where Netty's obsession with Minecraft began.. I'll admit that I never really liked the game as I could never get into it, there just wasn’t anything drawing me to it but as Netty loved it I used to put up with playing it. Then we bought our XBox ones with the intent of getting Minecraft but the wait was too long for Netty so she convinced me to buy a laptop to play so we could play on the PC. This is where we sold our souls as we haven’t even touched our XBoxs since getting Minecraft and I actually really started to enjoy playing the game as the game was so much better and it was a lot more than just building in a single player game. After a while on a vanilla server we decided we wanted to try something new so we got into moded minecraft and we fell in love with it all as there was just so much to do but we just couldn’t find a server or community that we liked so we had to make a choice.

What is our goal?
In the end we chose to start our own server with a vision to have a great community where everyone who plays on our servers enjoys their time and always wants to come back as we noticed a lot of servers where the staff just didn’t care about the community as long as the server had enough players. We don’t just want to have the best servers but the best community run by players for the players as we're on playing all the time as well. This isn’t some server run by a 14 year old, I can safely say we offer a fair, stable and enjoyable experience although we’re starting out small it has to start somewhere and we can’t grow without you so I encourage you to be part of this at the beginning. We only have one server at the moment but once we’re in the right place we want to offer as much as possible for everyone so you can always try something new if you fancy a change or just want a little break from the norm.

What does the Server currently offer?
We have just launched our Pixelmon server which has a great variety of plugins to ensure you the safest time in game as we use Grief Prevention which is the best protection plugin out there! So you can always feel safe that your builds remain safe while you're not around. Keep inventory is on as well as legendaries. We have also added towny as our players wanted this put on the server so you can now start a poketown with your friends! Also in this update we have added player shops available at spawn so you can sell all those extra pokeballs or start a business with your friends.

By Archcadin
#145470 Great mod and fun server owners, Matty and Netty always do 100% when they open up a server and host it to the public, as well as making a solid effort to always be a presence among the people who play on their servers. I look forward to seeing how this one progresses and grows in the near future.
By mattymaats
#145558 Shiny hunt this Friday! 5:00pm EST 10:00pm GMT!! :party:

Make sure you join the server to take part!

We're also looking for gym leaders so if you think you have what it takes to be a gym leader then drop onto our server and make an application on the website 8-)
Last bumped by nettyneets on 08 Feb 2015 21:00.
JOIN THE TEAM