Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By FrozenIceFlake
#146910 Image

ImpactMC is a 1.7.10 survival server which is currently running pixelmon 3.4.0.
We aim for a friendly community and for you to enjoy your experience playing pixelmon.

IP: Play.Impactmc.org

Server Features :
- Grief Prevention (Claiming your land with the golden shovel)
- Friendly Staff
- Riding Enabled
- Keep Inventory ON
- EV Training arena (/Warp EVTrain)
- Elite 4
- Player Gym Leaders
- Events
- Marriage Plugin
- EVs/IVs Mod
- Wondertrade Mod
- Random Crates Dropping On the map with loot
- Automated Drop Partys Controlled By Voting
- Create/Join a team!
- 99.9% Uptime!
- Great Voting Rewards (/Vote Ingame For More Info!)
- Poke Slots (/Warp Slots)

Just some random builds! (Adding more builds later)
Spoiler:

Shadow Lugia!
Spoiler:

Magikarp Hat ?!
Spoiler:

One of the best reviews I've read so far!
Spoiler:
This is a review!

Rating I'd give to this server: 10/10

I really like this server! I think I've played for two weeks now? I've been playing MC for over three years, but this is seriously the first modded MC I have ever gotten before. I'm still having to figure out all these new items, but I love it!

This server is great for anybody who wants to play Pixelmon with a community. I personally tried playing it in singleplayer-- and holy shoot is it HARD. Pokemon always initiate battles with you even if you run, it's difficult to start out with a level 5 starter and trying to find pokemon you can actually BATTLE without getting oneshotted-- but this server offers a sort of "peaceful mode" that singleplayer doesn't offer! Normally, pokemon are counted as aggressive mobs-- so if you set your singleplayer to peaceful, you can't get any pokemon or level your starter up! This server found a way, though, for YOU to be the one to initiate battles. Don't think you can handle that one level 40 over there? Don't worry, because he isn't gonna fight you until you fight him! That's probably one of my favorite aspects of this server. Normal Pixelmon is hard!

Another one of my favorite things about this server is that it has a random teleportation command. I cannot even express how deeply I appreciate this kind of command (it's /rtp in case anybody wants to know). On a lot of servers I play on I really don't like setting up shop near spawn, you know? So the random teleportation command comes SUPER in handy when you're just looking for somewhere to build a house. It's also very good for mining-- it doesn't always teleport you JUST to the surface!

Whenever you enter the server, you also get free things, to help start off your journey! You get a full set of diamond tools (including a hammer, used to make things with anvils!) and if you sign up on their server website, you get x5 rare candies for free! Additionally, every time you log on, you get an item in your inventory called ImpactMC Utilities which gives you lots of things to click on, like shops, GUI info, vote shop...

And speaking of the vote shop, the things you can get from there are great! You can vote 9 times a day, making a total of 45 vote points to spend every day you vote! You can use these to get additional kits-- my personal favorite kit is the Trainer Kit, which gives me a ton of useful loot, as well as some fossils to get new pokemon! This server also has an auction system, so if you aren't able to find what you need within the server shops, it'll only be a matter of time before someone auctions off what you gotta get! Then you just have to bid, bid, bid.

Please do vote so everybody in the server can benefit, if you join our server and play with us! In ImpactMC, there's a little vote counter on the right side-- every 100 votes, everybody gets a drop chest! It can range from common to legendary, and there's also battle items and TM chests! Even if you aren't online for a drop package, you still get things for voting. You can get pokeballs, diamonds, and if you're lucky, a shiny or even a legendary!

All in all I think this is a fantastic server! I'd love to see more people join to make it an even bigger and better community.

A quick list for anybody who didn't want to read my wall of text
- Drop packages for everybody online!
- Rewards for voting!
- Pokemon are non-aggressive in the wild, so you can attack first!
- Free sets of tools, pokeballs, and other materials to make starting your game easier!
- Auctions!
- Random teleportation commands!
- 10/10, five stars!

By ShadoAkuma
#146915 I joined this server not that long ago but i do enjoy it more then any other server I've tried. I met a lot of new friends on this server and even join a team. Donors gets a lot of perks like /pc, /pokeheal, and a lot of cool stuff. You can even donate to build your own pokemon, that is in the game already. You will always see staff online, even the owners are online more then a lot of the players. You can even go to spawn and there be poke slots to win yourself free pokemon. But the best part about this server is it has pixel crate which can give you many of cool items from: legends, shiny legends, money, pokemon, etc. When you join the server, I know you have a great time making new friends, and catching rare pokemon.
By vinylapplejack
#146918 i been playing on this server a while now and know a lot of things that help even the newest of players feel like they are pros with a spawn that has everything you need to the player gym leader to test your skills. donors can get extra stuff like /pokeheal and /pc to help with there quest to be pixelmon masters. there is build-a-poke a donor perk letting you build your own pokemon as you see fit. the gyms are run by about 5-8 players per gym to make sure they will almost alway have a leader it rare not find one on they will test the trainer with there ev trained pokemon which they can train in /warp evtrain. the staff are some the nicest players ever always willing to answer any questions you have. the owners seem to live on the server never leveling until to make coffee to sit up longer on this awesome server.
By xCatsOnAcidx
#146919 I started playing this server a long time ago and I've always thought of it as a home for me. I loved it when I started and I love it even more now. The server is amazing, with its custom content, great staff, a 10/10 community, awesome plug-ins, no lag, 99% up time, and everything else mentioned. The community is great, there's always something to do, with either fighting the gyms or E4, finding pixel crates that drop randomly on the map that give you awesome prizes, or even going for gym leader yourself. Staff is fun, friendly, active, do their job, and are really nice and helpful. The owner is really active to make sure the server stays up and running with no issues and is very active with his community. I have a lot of fun on this server and I'm hope everyone else can say the same. <3
By Evan0706
#146941 I started playing this server about 2 months ago and I really love it. It has many very fun things such as the gyms. They are really fun to battle and if you beat it it's like the game. If you need to see your badges you can use /badges. I also love the teams. I have my own team called Team Meme Squad. I also love the friendly people on it. If you haven't checked ImpactMC out defienetly try it out!
By Sevex
#146944 I really love this server, i'm new to pixelmon but this server has everything i need and it's awesome and all the staff members are nice! I'm gonna stick to this server for a damn long time i guess. Pretty much the only thing i play in my free time.
Keep up the good work!

-Sevex
By Cresentmilk
#146945 I've been on this server for a long, long time. Its been a fantastic experience. Updates happened but everyone was still so nice and cheerful. The staff are great (since I used to be one I would know), the server is going to be getting a brand-new teams plugin, which is going to be some great fun. They have holiday themed events (things like a Halloween maze, sales on certain holidays ect.) The gym leaders are pretty good, sometimes it may take a while to actually find them but they try there best.
I really have a love for this server. I hope you get that same love towards it to ;P
By DestinyExile
#147086 Although I have only been on this server for a short amount of time, I have loved every single moment of it. It is unique and has great and kind staff. The community is pretty peaceful and very helpful. I hope to see this server expand and brings many more excitements.
JOIN THE TEAM