Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By JockyRhonson
#158832 A few days ago i was in search of "Top 10 Pixelmon Servers" on YouTube. at #4 was this server, play.impactmc.us. I thought name sounded cool so i looked it up, what i found was that i get Shiny Starters, a Shadow Lugia, AND there's Drop Parties! I was like "Whoa, this sounds REALLY cool. So i joined and it did not disappoint, to this day there have been several drop parties (hosted by yours truly ;) ) i got my shiny Totodile, I achieved 2 free fossils and the list goes on. I could sit here ALL day and tell stories of the greatest pixelmon server i ever joined (out of the likes of SkyPixelmon, xRpMx13's Pixelmon server, PokeBallers, etc) but i know you wouldn't read all of it.

The point is, Impactmc.us IS the best server, has the greatest community and when you join, you'll have the time of your gamer life, i guarentee it. Oh, did i mention it also has the greatest staff ever? no? well it does. Nobody EVER gets mad here, you will not rage at all! (unless of course you fight a gym leader) Oh btw, i also found out that Fighting the gym leaders is FREE (all other servers require a fee of 50-150 $$ for the first gym. LAAAAMMMEE. This one doesn't, go in fight a gym leader for free, get your badge. It's just like living in a pokemon world. + you can vote for chances to get legendary pokemon!!

ok, i'm gonna stop there but the list DEFINITELY goes on. See ya :D

By AlcatrazMachine
#158993 Such a great community chat is very active and everyone is very welcoming. I'm pretty new to pixelmon myself but this servers is way better then others I've seen. Once you are crafting and doing your thing you could be surprised by a crate for reaching the vote goal. The spawn looks really good. do i really have to goon i'm only scratching the surface and it would be great with only those as main features.
By HairyPickle
#159026 I like this server because you start with a shiny i find that cool. Also, the staff are very nice and welcoming. I feel very happy when playing on ImpactMC, because other servers don't have such amazing kits, and communities.
By Dotablaze
#159047 This is the best server around! I mean I love this mod pack and this server makes it even better, it puts a whole new meaning to minecraft servers. Besides that this server has excellent staff and great gym leaders because its not a task that will come very easy, which makes the server very great and addicting!!! :D

Thats all :D
-Dotablaze
By EdigsBro123
#159051 I joined this server a long time ago and I never had any bad experiences with the servers and the staff has always done an excellent job on maintaining it. I love the server very much and I would recommend other people to join this server. The server in general is great. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM