Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By DarkLeone3122
#147398 Image

IP: 192.99.36.45:25567
Youtube Video

Welcome to Mergic Pixelmon! Home to the most competitive pixelmon community on the planet! The server is up 24/7, has friendly, dedicated, and experienced staff, player-run dual-type gyms, a great economy, and cheap donation rewards.

Server Features:
- Competitive Gym Battles
- Move Tutor
- Weekly Events
- GUI Shop (with Masterballs and Rare Candy for in-game cash!)
- Battle Frontier
- Exclusive Move Tutor Moves and Abilities, like Rock Head Rampardos
- GriefPrevention
- EVs/IVs Commands
- Breeding
- Player obatainable boss pokemon
- Riding Enabled
- EV Training Center
- KeepInventory
- Peaceful Survival
- Towns
- McMMO
- All Legendaries spawn

By NulgathTheF13nd
#149061 I love this server! i mean honestly, its one of the best pixelmon servers I've played on. there staff and players are friendly, spawn rates are good, and it's always lag free. the webpage is simple to use, and the donation store has good deals. over all, the server offers fun things now and again such as drop parties, mini games, and scavenger hunts. Lots of thanks to the server owner for creating such an awesome server.
By Jakehs7
#149353 I like this server because it does not lag when I adventure thousands of blocks out and the staff is nice. The webpage is easy to navigate, The donation page is easy to afford. Players are also friendly. Aswell as the things you get from voting are The Best. Thanks Leone for setting up an good server . 9/10 Signed i_need_a_job (in game name)
By DarkLeone3122
#149522 There's still 1 day left to make a team and sign up for tomorrow night's tournament, which will have the best tournament prizes of the month. More details here http://mergicpixelmon.enjin.com/forum/m ... march-28th
By Sonicfam1102
#149884 This is definitely one of the best Pixelmon servers I have played on. It is 100% lag free at all times and there's an amazing Pokemart which makes creating the perfect teams easy! I find the dual-type gyms extremely unique and it adds a creative twist to an already solid formula. Not only does this server include those features already mentioned but it has the basic things that a great server needs such as a friendly staff, drop parties, and even other creative events such as Big Digs. I would definitely suggest this server to anyone interested in Pixelmon.
By OrangeJGaming
#150566 This server is a great 1.7.10/3.4 pixelmon server that offers awesome gyms and amazing staff members if you were a true pokemon trainer you would join this server and help the community build up and become a amzing pixelmon server i would love to see you on the server and play with me and the other players and staff members so if you are looking for a awesome and amzing pixelmon server then join here the ip is: 192.99.36.45:25566 i hope to see you on there :-) :-D :P :party: :party: - OrangeJGaming :P
JOIN THE TEAM