Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ItsLisaBruh
#152045 To be honest, this is one of the greatest pixelmon servers around. This server contains move tutors. You don't see any pixelmon servers with these. The server is a 100% lag free zone. The community is AMAZING, everyone is so friendly to each and the admin will always help you no matter what. You will love this server as soon as you enter.

By ShadowJith
#152311 This is honestly one of the best servers I have ever gotten on. This server lets you start off with shiny starters, and all of the staff are very friendly. I am a regular player on this server, and not a staff member, and I already think this is amazing. Anyone that joins it can literally never leave since it is so fun. This server contains of many things, such as gym leaders, nice gyms, nice players, and much more. This is a server you have to join, or else you are just missing out on a lot of fun!
By DarkLeone3122
#152517 We will be having a King/Queen of the Monotypes tournament Thursday, April 30th at 7:00 PM central time. More info can be found here: http://mergicpixelmon.enjin.com/forum/m ... april-30th
By DarkLeone3122
#155241 We will be having a week-long competition starting Monday, June 1st. Players will compete in tournaments and various other events to earn points. THe person with the most points when the competition ends will get 1 boss, 1 shiny, and 1 normal pixelmon of their choice, as well as some other prizes. Events list and details can be found here: http://mergicpixelmon.enjin.com/forum/m ... -list/post

We will also be having a drop party tomorrow, which is Saturday, May 30th.
By ThePVPMan42
#157826 The server is awesome its the best pixelmon server ive always played u should really check it out.It also has awesome events like a big dig and drop partys.The staff is also great.The server is so great because it has a battle frontier and it has a block shop.It also has awesome gyms.
By iJohathanZzZ
#158299 This server is by far the best server I have ever been on, and I have been playing on pixelmon for a while now ever since it got released. This server is the best one I have been on, the spawn is outrageously amazing and majestic, don't even get me started on the staff and community, they are so nice and the owner is very generous and thier kits are amazing, this server is the best. The best features of this server is the wonder trade and the battle frontier, I have to say all in all the greatest pixelmon server I have been on, you can make this community better by just joining and having fun, you will have a blast trust me.
By DarkLeone3122
#158901 Surprise! Summerslam outta nowhere! We will be hosting a week of events and competitions staring on August 16th. The build up to this event will feature many new quests, a lot of giveaways, warm-up tournaments, and much, much more. Extra info available here: http://mergicpixelmon.enjin.com/forum/m ... /last#last
By FluffyWubblers
#159818 For sure this is my one of my favorite Pixelmon 3.4 servers. The only time it lags when you go to a few small places in the world but there is a small chance you find them. I personally love the Move Tutor hut that is right outside of spawn, it helps much when I'm making competitive teams. Ive used it a lot and it has fair prices for what your getting. I think this servers dual-type gyms are very unique they make an already fun server even more fun, especially when you find out that these guys are awesome at battling. Apart from those awesome things the server has a nice staff, fun events like Drop Parties, server exclusive Big Digs and even the chance to win a boss to have as a useable pokemon. One downside to the server is that it doesn't have that many people on it at all times but that doesn't matter if you have fun.Overall this server is very great and i recommend it to anyone that likes playing Pixelmon. - Fluffy
By DarkLeone3122
#159899 A US Championship 6v6 50 cap tournament has been scheduled for Saturday, August 29th. You've got 4 days to join and prepare for the tournament. Awesome prizes and free pokemon await. You can sign up here: http://mergicpixelmon.enjin.com/forum/m ... /last#last
JOIN THE TEAM