Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Oryanneal99
#148177 I have only been on this server for a few minutes now,but i already love it and see myself playing on it alot! :-D I love the spawn how organized it is didn't meet the staff yet,but i'm sure there awesome! So with that being said let me go get started on the Xephyr pixelmon server! :-) IGN:theradiocraft Enjin name:TheRadioCraft
By Fatedwind
#148467 Well seeing how the server is developing some things got axed and some things were added.
What Changed:
Shiny Starters are for the 1st week only.
Gyms are going to a different system with new hub.
Voting is down besides 1 until the new hub.
New Market System! (Be cautious for your listing price some items are NOT worth putting up!)
New Training Area with vast amount of Pokemon with a set spawn.
God Mode is on. No more hunger issues.
Flying/Surf needs the HM. (Get a Salamance at 50 level for fly)
New command: /hatch Five Hour CD.
Backpack and Vaults will be axed. (memory issue)
There will be a shrine spawn for people..don't know how many..
By buswille
#148515 My review of my time on the server so far: Absolutely fantastic, I love the spawn, the staff is friendly and helpful, there is not too many people neither is there too little people. Its a nice friendly community, the people on there is friendly and helpful, there is no lag on the server, if I were to rate this server it would be a 10/10. One of my favorite servers so far.
In-game name: buswille
By DanHeartnet
#148583 I find the server to be a very fun place to talk to other players and battle them. I like how veteran players will help the newer players with stuff even if they don't ask, it goes to show how friendly everyone is. My Enjin name is DanHeartnet same with in game name and IGN name
By DragonFlyer01
#148741 Here is my reveiw for the normal rank.....

This is the most amazing server i have been on! The staff is very helpful, the people on there are very nice! They have amazing builds. This server is a 100% i know one day it will be full of people!

Thanks! in game user: DragonFlyer01
:-D
JOIN THE TEAM