Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By knifer
#147815 Image
Hello i am Knifer i am creating a Pixelmon Server called pokeclub i am buying the server in 5 hours from this post and website this will be a funded server aiming to please the minecrafters and gain as many as possible donations will be taken but wont be necessary to support the sever i will need dedicated staff to welcome players and tender to there needs. success is the only outcome of this server i also need someone to share my vision off a clean server. no stupid colours in game chat to hurt your eyes and make it hard to find an admin i want people to join a server and already know how to play it and already know were everthing is i want it to be user friendly and make it easy for players to connect and team up i want to create a thriving eco system were shinys are actually worth something and cause a buz when its found and the greatest thing is i want to support player to player selling for real cash <- never seen before i want people to be addictive and crave it because i hate servers were everything is handed on a plate and you dont have the will do run around and do nothing you can try and become the ritchest, the most powerful and the most well known on the server.
i dont want to create a server. i want to create a piece of art.

Recruiting
COO

[My Side Man]
Head Admin
[Recruiting Staff]
Builders
[Building]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Position Applying For?
Experience in the field?
Experience with Pixelmon?
IGN?
Skype?
Age?
Time Zone?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if any problems please contract via
email: [email protected]

By Skyfall008
#152426 Position Applying For?:Co owner,Admin or head admin.Depend of what you think fits me better
Experience in the field?Yes I am preety experienced.I was head mod on pokecraftinfinity,Mod on pokenexus,gymleader on suicune craft,mod on emeraldfire and head mod on a server that didn't even got a name because it was too young and got close very soon.
Experience with Pixelmon?:I am experienced in pokemon/pixelmon,information.where they spawn,good natures,how they evolve etc.
IGN?:Skyfall008
Skype?:andreiuboss,i use teamspeak as well
Age?:13,i hope my age won't hinder my chanches
Time Zone?:EET
JOIN THE TEAM