Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By knifer

Our mission is to provide a fun and unique experience for our players that keeps them involved and active in the community!

What does Poke-Club offer?

-Active community, both players and staff
-Unique Gym Leader, Elite 4, and Champion structure
-Weekly Tournaments
-Player Champions
-Structured and Balanced Economy
-Weekly Events
-Website and Teamspeak

How can I come play?

-Download MC Forge 1.7.10 (you may want to look at a tutorial)
-Download Pixelmon 3.4.0
-Move Pixelmon 3.4.0 into Mods folder
-Run MC using Forge 1.7.10
-Connect to play.poke-club.net
-For more fun, join our website and teamspeak!

What's the latest?

-New spawn and a new town! Join at play.poke-club.net!
-Large changes have been made to our website, come check it out at http://www.poke-club.net !
-New teamspeak server, ts3.poke-club.net!
-Gyms! A lot of work has been done on our Gym's and we are hoping to release that feature soon!
-Weekly events! Still a work in progress, we hope to have these out shortly!
-Added Wondertrade and mcMMO

Have thoughts about the server? Tell us what you think in the comments below!

By NiightOwl
#148983 Position Applying For? Admin/Mod/Plugins
Experience in the field? I've run a small server before, mainly as the guy with access to console. Also was acting admin for a factions server back during 1.5 stage.
Experience with Pixelmon? Been playing Pixelmon since 10/31/2014
Experience with Plugins? I'm not too bad at setting up plugins. I have main experience with PermissionsEx.
IGN? NiightOwl (Yes, that's with TWO i's)
Skype? Haven't use Skype in awhile, not sure what my old account was, but if you look up NiightOwl you might find me.
Age? 18
Time Zone? Eastern Standard Time (Generally on around 4 or 5PM EST)
By cojst
#148992 Postion? Mod/Admin
Experience in the field? i ran a rivate server with my friend once
Experience with Pixelmon? playing for a few years now. since 2013
Experience with Plugins? Not great but i got a little experience
IGN? cojst (no caps)
Skype? derpmasterderpington (i know its weird)
Age? 11.. yeah...
Time zone? (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (just copied and pasted it out of my clock thingy)
By GamingWithBlaze
#149003 Position Applying For? Mod/Admin
Experience in the field? I was an admin on another server a while ago (don't remember the name), and I was a big help.
Experience with Pixelmon? I've been playing Pixelmon since before 3.0.4 (Don't remember the exact versions), and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5.
Experience with Plugins? I know a lot of things, but I don't know EVERY plugin.
IGN? TheBlaze151
Skype? mudkip.man1 (Yea, ik it's weird, but it is about Pokemon...)
Age? 11 (Don't blame... I can help...)
Time Zone? (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time

Even for my age, I've been a great help to many. Don't hate about kids who are under 18, because people can still help.
JOIN THE TEAM