Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By 7Neptune7
#153079 Excellent server, with mature staff and extremely talented builders this server gives you that tight family-like feeling of a close community that you matter in, while also showing the potential to definitely grow. If you're looking for a new Pixelmon server check this out, With extremely organized Gyms, A beautiful map, and a friendly community you really can't go wrong by giving this server a try, join us if you're looking for a place to hang out and have fun, can't wait to see you on ;-)

By Okamiden64
#153080 Hey there everyone. I'm Okami, one of the builders and the Leader of the Ghost gym for this server. Now this server has helped me so much as far as feeling welcome, giving me the answers I had, and overall creating a fun and happy environment to play in. Every one of the staff members and the every day players on this server have been friendly and respectful, the few who have not were rightfully warned and punished. I love coming on here when I get the time and it's been amazing. Come check us out and see if you can become the champ! ;-)
By CrazyQuilman157
#153094 Going to definitely make a video on the temple. XD
JOIN THE TEAM