Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By jacobballard
#149178 Image

Mine Addict is a 1.7.10 server which is currently running Pixelmon 3.5.1

IP: Pixel.MineAddict.org

Dynmap: http://www.mineaddict.org/pixeldyn

Server Features :
- NPC Gym Leaders (Until we build a good playerbase!)
- Grief Prevention
- Freebuild
- Riding Enabled
- Elite 4
- Events
- EVs/IVs Mod
- 99.9% Uptime!
- Epic Voting Rewards
- Dynmap
- Free Rank!

Custom Market GUI (adding pixelmon blocks as we speak):

By matthew100x
#149179 Hello guys, i am Matthew100x, The admin and overall manager of this server. I use to run and manage the Pixelmon Server for Craftrealms so its good to be working in a familiar environment. Currently were working on the server so please be patient as we finish everything up, you can join however!
By rapidGenx
#149324 Man this server is great its got alot of custom buildings and the pokemon spawns actually work. The other server i played on didnt even have shiny pokemon working even though it said shiny. This sever offers alot and im gonna keep playing thanks for the server to play on. :-o
JOIN THE TEAM