Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By FrostEffects
#149432 Image

IP: 162.244.165.125
Site: http://lsgpixelmon.enjin.com/

Welcome to LSGPixelmon where we strive to give a great and adventurous Pixelmon experience you can find on any Pixelmon server.

LSGPixelmon is looking for Graphic Designers, HD Screenshots (Shaders, texture packs, etc), Youtube videos, etc. LSGPixelmon is also looking for Medieval Theme'd Builders and Dedicated staff members over the age of 18. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Features:
    - Custom Map
    - Survival & Story in the making
    - Shiny Starters
    - Medieval Themed Cities/Towns
    - Fly/Surf Without a HM
    - Donator Grinders / Free to play Grinders
    - Hidden Gems
    - Player Gyms (over 20 in the making on our custom map)
    - Quests
    - MCMMO
    - Lumberjack
    - EVs/IVs
    - Friendly staff and great community
    - Custom Bird Shrines within the Storyline
    - More to Come Soon

By DaughterofTime
#152125 This server is fantastic. The staff is wonderful and friendly. :-) The shiny starters are sweet since it can be hard to even find one in the wild. The Gyms are ran by actual players leaving chances for everyone. If you are a newbie or even a pro I recommend this server to all of you. Plus they grow more and more everyday :D
By Cwilde
#153017 I can say this server has had the best staff of any pixelmon server ive ever been on. Within seconds after I ask a question it is answer by one of the staff members. With the inclusion of Shiny starters it makes the early game alot more fun. I would recommend this server to any one :D
By Shuffleletsplay
#153050 One of the Best Server existing in the Pixelmon Server List, Sadly there are not That many Players Thts why im writing This Review..! Boys and Girls join This Pixelmon Server Even if u are a Newbie Or maybe also an Pro :D !

- The Starter is Shiny
- Gameshark allowed
- Nice Community
- Nice Staffs!

-Good Luck On Here- Your xShizumax °^°
By ShadowTechs
#153241 LSGPixelmon is a great server. The community is helpful and active. You start with a shiny starter and the staff members are active. I have a total playtime of 24hrs+. And I'm loving every second of being on the server. You can earn great rewards for voting and they prohibit swearing which is great for younger players! :-D
JOIN THE TEAM