Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Ryokoie
#150870 It is a pretty interesting and diverse server. There is a lot of friendly people, sometimes like any server, a few bad eggs get in. However it's thanks to the awesome staff, and the great community. The staff are always more than willing to help out and players even help out as well. There are also little plugins, and minigame type things that keep things very interesting for hours on end on the server. I personally enjoy it out of any of the other servers I have played on.

~~Ryokoie/Ryokoie_Nomad
By overload1252
#150984 Seeing all this positive feedback really feels nice!

If any of you have any ideas on how could the server be improved feel free to drop it here
By DBFunx
#151067 Love this server! The staff and overall community are so friendly and helpful, the Vote rewards are really good and help out the server, and the owner, wowjudo, is a very nice person. I really recommend you all join this server, and have a fun time! :-D
By tomahen09
#151069 My ign is tomashen and i love this server the staff are always helping and the owner actually comes on often unlike some servers. I can barely find anything that needs to be changed so i think this server is one of the best in the bunch!
By TurtleFishGuy
#151075 Pretty Good server :-)

Pros :-)
- 2 Great Owners
- Great amount of pokemon spawns
- Checking of the EVs and the IVs for free
-EV grinder
-Great vote rewards (love the keys)
-Great forum and website
-No lag
-Rules are good
- Very big border
-Great Rank up system
-Good atmosphere
- Perfect spawn nothing ridicules
- Pokesell is also on the server which is amazing for selling pokemon
- a range of different quests
-Great gyms and Elite Four
-Awesome warps and kits
70+ players Most of the day

Cons :cry:
-Seems to be a new test-mod everyday
-More Gyms!
- Typing a sentence with 3 capitals letters will result in everyone spamming caps and then resulting in the mods, admins typing spam..
- Seems to have been down more then usually the past week or so.
- Needs more events like Tournaments, Mini games, Find a certain pokemon and post it eg. male runt emolga sassy nature first prize for whoever posts a screen shot in this thread. I dunno got a few ideas...
-Less with the reaction game in chat it causes the most spam

But overall i must say I've been playing on it for about 2 months now and i am loving it few minor quarrels i have with the server but that could just be me.

So let pixel.un-linked be you're first choice for a pixelmon server and join now.

IGN: TurtleFIshGuy
-
By Jackiebee
#151096 Pixelmon unlinked is a server full of friendly players and admins willing to help anyone out, thats why i love the server :3
JOIN THE TEAM