Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

Is this something you might be interested in?

100%
N/A
By abakersteven
#150485 Hey Guys,
I'm Andrew, more commonly known as Soujiro.

I'm Head of Staff for Chillax Gaming Servers and have recently been working on a new project with the Pixelmon Mod. It's an exact replica of the world from the Pokemon Kanto region. We're researching the Anime , and going off of different pictures. We're bringing GymLeaders and EliteFour back as well as Champion. We'll be doing full Indigo Conferences once a month, as well as Champion matches to challenge the person for their title. It's both a Role-Playing & Survival server. There's a road from Kanto going north to which there'll be a Survival Area where people can do whatever they wish. As far as the normal world, it's based around Role-Playing. Players can own shops, run tournaments, run Pokemon contests, as well as have live players apply and challenge positions for GymLeaders, EliteFour, Champions. Players will be able to take on these positions and run their Gyms and EliteFour matches at the conference how they see fit. As far as what's about to open.

- Open Gym ran by player
    - Players populating the city
    - Players running the shops and gaining revenue from it
    - Full NPC storyline preview
    - Full featured NPC list Including but not limited to: Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, Giovanni, Team Rocket, etc
    - Fully featured areas up to Viridian Forest including places like: Pallet town, Professor Oak Laboratory, Pallot Fishing Village, Route 001, Viridian City, Route 002, Viridian Forest, Eevee evolution area within Viridian forest
    - Fully scaled up to match the size of the Anime world. It takes an actual journey to get to each city
    - Hosted "Aqua Tournament" from Pallot Fishing Village with included prizes to benefit your overall Open-World experience
    - We use custom skins on our trainers and people which require our ModPack or ResourcePack
    - These assets aren't required, they just enhance the experience. You can just as easily grab the Pixelmon mod from the download page from this site and log on to the server with ease. There'll just be missing texture problems on the trainers. However that's more of a subjective problem rather than a game requirement.
    - We're working day & night to finish the project but we're only about 10% done overall. The Alpha should be a pleasurable experience to all when it's released. As well as a learning experience for us.
    - EVERY BUILDING HAS INTERIORS. ALSO ALMOST EVERY BUILDING CAN BE BOUGHT AND LIVED IN..........unless its a shop...

In closing, we hope to see you guys on. We've done our research and it seems to be that we're the only one who has done, or has even made plans to do a 1:1 replication of the Anime world.

I'm assuming you guys would like to see some pictures. These are from development.

~~~-->An Overview of the pokemon center for Viridian City.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~Image
~~~
~~~

At the moment, the Chillax Kanto world isn't open to the public, though we hope to launch very soon. For more info on this, the project, or staff info, Head to http://chillax-gaming.com/

By FrancoSanchez
#150486 I gotta admit. This server looks like it has some pretty big upside. As a former server owner and player, I certainly plan to stop by and check this one out. Especially because after a break from Pixelmon, I'm looking to get back into it.

Looks fantastic! Look forward to updates.
By abakersteven
#150611 We don't have preset people for the positions, though we'll most likely try to add another application process for them. Feel free to drop one in once they're up, if you're interested.
By abakersteven
#162165 I know I'm bringing a thread back to life here. There's something I need to say though. In the course of all of this, Chillax Gaming went down. While down, I created Chillax Networks, it's a long story. In chillax networks, I've had the chance to run sites, ssh, coding, many many other things. I'm still working on this project, though recently our servers went down due to lack of funds. Chillax Gaming has returned recently. I'm not sure if anyone is still interested in this idea, but if they are, I figured this would be a good thing to do. If anyone wants to help, I made a full announcement on our site: http://chillaxnetworks.com . I'd love to make this project happen, but this is definitely something that support is needed on. To any Pixelmon staff, I'd be more than happy to talk to any of you as I'm sure you haven't seen something like this before. At least 1:1 replica w/ interiors. I'm not expecting anything with the staff, just a talk to hear about some of the behind the scenes things would be amazing.
By abakersteven
#162166 In my recent adventures, I even worked a little bit with David Mara, the pixelmon staff & probably some others know him as themesplat. He's responsible for designing FLATBOOTS. We worked together, though more so collaborated on some custom work for our community. Turned out to be a pretty interesting fellow, I had no idea this site was almost completely custom done. It turned out really well. For any inquiries, or anyone interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected], or our site.
JOIN THE TEAM