Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By DynamicShrooms
#151044 My review on Domlax pixelmon server:

This server is amazing!
You get a shiny starter (Swaggy Charmander!) plus there's awesome mini games!
There's very very nice staff and the owner is very active!
The server is new and needs staff!
I love the server so much the spawn is amazing there's excitement and kind players!
This is the best server if you want to have the best explorer and you can build a house!
There's a claim tool so you won't get raided or griefed and its free to play!
I hope you feel the same as I do of the server and please come join the server now thxs

Review by DynamicShrooms

ps: the ip is
play.domlaxmc.uk.to
By qqtheslayer
#151081 Oh my gosh this server is amazing. It's a ton of fun and you can play and build a home with your friends! It has a great community and the owner is really active and helps with any troubles he can. Staff is cool and nice and there is gyms you can battle! You even get a shiny starter! I love Domlax!
By MythicalArc
#151099 My review on this server:

The staff seems to be equal to everyone and be nice all at the same time. The option of the shiny starters are a risk to losing some players so I recommend giving the players the option of a shiny or non-shiny starter. So far everything is great, I expect myself to be on here quite a bit maybe a bit much though...
By MlgProGamer360
#151445 Guys, if you have doubts about this server, u shouldn't. Believe me, this server is the best pixelmon server, Ive ever played, for the whole time Ive been playing pixelmon. And ive been playing pixelmon since it was back in its 2.0 versions. So stop reading this, and Just Join!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
By Hybridmagicz87
#151663 Great server! awesome staff who are nice and can have a laugh with, there's lots of stuff to do i.e. join teams which is a awesome idea and there's no drama at all and is relaxed. THIS IS A SERVER WHICH YOU MUST BECAUSE WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW GREAT THIS SERVER IS!!
JOIN THE TEAM