Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Zsero
#153640 I just wanted to say it's really nice to see the owner of a server ask for input. Then I would like to suggest having a shop near the spawn where one can buy and sell things like drops, items pokeballs etc. I've been on quite a few servers where the shop system only allowed the selling of tm's and pokeballs. On top of that is the problem with earning in game money. Most servers only give money for voting which makes earning enough as a new player to buy some pokeballs or an evo stone a bit hard. If possible I would suggest enabling money gain from defeating npc trainers. Then I would suggest a safari zone. A server i played on which is sadly not around anymore had a wonderful safari zone built with an ice cave and other mini bioms.

Last but not least I would like to apply to be a gym leader.

My in game name is Rogueansu
I generally play every other day (sometimes more sometimes less depending on work)
As far as type goes I'm not picky. I'm sure other people have already applied or been given positions so I don't mind just filling in a needed position. I have never been a Gym Leader before but always wanted to try my hand at it. If you'd like to add me on skype let me know and i will give you my username.

By Demytrix
#153851 IGN -
My ingame username is Demytrix
Age (Be Honest)-
My age is 13 Years Old

Timezone -
(UTC+08:00) Taipei

What time are you most often on? -
Here is my schedule.
Weekdays- 4-6 hours
Weekends-10-12 hours

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
I started playing minecraft since 1.5.2 update I play alot !

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -
No.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) -
Nope.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -
I've been every position you could think of - Helper, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner. I learned the hard way how hard servers are. I owned servers with many people. Mostly involved with player confrontations and the like, whilst I was back-end management. I still possess unique skills for catching hackers and punishing rule-breaks in chat.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -
I answered this question before but on average about 4-6 hours per day.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
Always be nice and dont make the fight bigger. Dont bring people into it and dont gang up. Always try to be the better person.

Why do you want to apply for Developer? -
I would like to join the team because of one reason all of my knowledge about moderating and administrating i want to share all of them to the team but its not enough if we had unity to ourselves we can succeed, we cannot be a team if someone is not cooperating and we should not be selfish too we should accept everyone's cooperation and thats the team we called.Argument is the most common problem in the team as a player to prevent it i always balance my relations to them and respect what they decide for others, .I'm mature enough to be a staff i'm not here to became famous and powerful i'm here to help the server for its brighter future, i will be the shield and justice of this server, yes i'm new today but i already understand how the server works, what administrators and moderators do, i really understand all of it, its really hard to picked a staff who is trustful because if someone promoted to staff we don't know what will they do to the server they maybe hack the server, ban all players and abuse staff, for me all of those are for immature people who really don't care anything about their surroundings

Do you have Skype? -
itsmejonas

Anything else we should know? -
Nope.

Why do you want to be a staff?
Like i said i want to be staff because i care about the others i'm not here to became famous and idolized, all of their smile and laugh i don't want it faded away.

Why server need mature staffs?
Because to make a good progress they need a staff who will be the brain of the server.Mature staffs understand the way how community works because staff are like a talking guide with full of knowledge ready to share their knowledge to somebody who is overhelmed by problems.

Where did you learn all of this?
I learn all of this from myself, all of us became a kid and like the others i love to make fun to other people but every year passed i realize that only me can change myself
By Lunarval
#153886 Hey Bert - this is personally my idea on what to add to your server

- Custom Shiny Starters so its not the same old same old if you know what i mean
so its a unique server and people can have fun with custom pokemon

all i got atm but yeah overall i would like to help out in your server and i would love to apply for a staff position in your server - my skype name is

exoticnightmare1 [ Only Accepting Bert or people who pm me!]
By lef149
#153906 Hello I would like to apply to helping the server
I am currently a computer science student nearing completion and I know Java C++ and SQL i also know some visual basic and assembly
I would love to help in building a server in any way possible my email is [email protected] if you would like more info or a copy of my resume email me I can also send some example code as well
JOIN THE TEAM