Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Burt94
#151697 I do mean pay to win! :)

We are working on something at the moment which hopefully will make your gaming experience easier. Also, we hope it is something new and fresh, that you haven't really seen yet. But more news on that later :)

By Xifos
#151710 Hello, I would love to help you out as a Gymleader/Moderator.

My ingame name is Xifos.
Playtime: 1 year+
Pokemon / Pixelmon experience: I know every little mechanic in the Mod.
Favorite types: Electric, Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic and Fighting.

for more info/questions add me on skype: ernestohh97 (the one with the white shirt)
By nikolaskrogh
#151725 Hello!
I'm Nikolas, I'm sixteen years old i have been playing Minecraft for about five years now and Pixelmon for about three years! I have expirience of being staff member on servers and I'm pretty good at commands if I should say my self. I'm good at redstone, commands, "Ok" at Building, crafting, Minecraft and Pixelmon strats!
I'm applying for any gym leader rank or moderator how ever i would love if I could be Dragon gym leader because Dragon type is my favorite type! I know a lot of the common plugins and know what the most used are that the server would ever need!
I live in Denmark in Scandinavia. My time is Northern European and can be on six hours a day 3pm to 9pm if not weekend (School stuff you know), in weekends and vacations i can be on pretty much the Whole day if i ain't going some where #randomlifestuff. I have been playing Pokemon my Whole child hut so i know a lot of that stuff. I'm more "oldschool" so I like the older pokemon series/movies and pokemon the most how ever I still try to update my self as much as i can. I'm polite most of the time but some times people pisses me off to the point "I don't give a fudge" and don't we all know that point? xD
I like your style by saying you don't want pay to win always thought it was stupid aswell. I think people should donate because they like the thing and not because els they can't win. I would play on the server even tho I don't get a rank. I like chatting too so i can Watch the chat aswell when i come on. My Minecraft name is: Nikolaskrogh. If i missed any thing , you want to know any thing or if i get a rank please contact me. My Skype name is: nikolaspkrogh (if more I'm the one with the Lucky block mutant zombie)!
I'm looking forwards to helping you out with the server and playing on it!
By dino
#151741 hi im back for recommendations on gyms and a Elite 4 ideas. so first of all i think that the people who get the title gym leader often have to be on, because i know the pain of completing a few gyms and then witing days and days for a gym leader to join (if you dont have time to check there can be more than one gym leader for every gym). also a gym leaders pokemon should not be breed. this makes them wery powerful for those who dont breed at all, ev training would be fun tho it would make the pokemon a little stronger but not OP. this is a wierd idea but what if the gyms could have 2 types so lets say a volcano gym then maybe 4 of the pokemon must have fire types and the 2 others may be ground. its a wierd idea but would be fun (keep in mind if a gym has two type make it obvious what 2 types it are ok?). now for the Elite 4. the elite for may only have one type thaat they focus on. all pokemon should be lv 100 and they should be breed fully ev trained and have the exakt moves the user wants (even if it means cheating in a TM). also to make it more difficult maybe the challenger may not use potions revives etc while the Elite may. finaly the challenger must defeat all Elite 4 members to get the chanse to challenge the champion. also (small stuff) if the challenger fails to defeat the champion the challenger has to defeat all the elite 4 members again to challenge the champion once again (can only challenge the Elite 4 every 3 days)(a cool thing to would be if the Elite 4 members would each have a sign (all of them next to eachother) where under their sign they would write in the name of a player that has defeated them and after every loss the Elite 4 goes to the room looks if the challenger had defeated the other members and if he/she had he/she would give some special item to show that the player had defeated all of the Elite 4 and that player has to pay that item to the champion to challenge him.
By dino
#151744 burt94 i have alot of ideas that may make the server better (up to you) so if you want maybe someday we can sit down and skype and talk about things that could be added onto the server. please bear in mind then that im from sweden so its about a 6 hr difference example america: 09.00 sweden: 15:00. anyways my skype is dinorush365 if you want to add me to talk about the server. have a good day with friendly regards: speedydino :-)
By SimonFlash
#151814 I don't think it has been mentioned yet, so I'll introduce a new idea.

I'd like to see a strong gym system throughout the server. I personally would prefer all gym leaders/elite 4 to be players, but I understand that sometimes servers have a hard time filling all of those spots with active enough players. As a counter, I believe it was mentioned above that their could be more than one gym leader per gym. I'm really sick of waiting days on servers to finally battle a gym, then having to try to throw together a team based on weird rules, such as where most pokemon can be level 30, but it if grass type it must be under lvl 25 and electric types under 20. I think that it should be the gym leaders job to create strategies to counter these types, rather than making restrictive rules. For example, in the Anime Skyla (flying gym gen 5) uses the move aqua ring to negate Swanna's 4x weakness to flying. While it doesn't work like that in game, I think it should the leaders responsibility to counter predicted types and strategies.
By Burt94
#151865 A Strong system has been implemented already. We already have the order etc, now we are just looking for leaders.

We also have a couple of features that players may not have seen around any/many other servers. We are trying to bring a fresh new server into the Pixelmon community.

We want the opinion and input of the players, because at the end of the day, it's the players server.

That is why we want the opinion of the players in pretty much every aspect. Even the name. We don't have a name for the server yet, but if you have any suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment. :)
By dino
#151917 sorry i had to repost the message to be able to send a new one. anyways i heard you were looking for a name for the server and i will do my best to come up with some interesting options but i just wanted to say right away that something cool would be if you could buy dittos delete all ivs and even change natures or make pokemon shiny (exept from legendarys and misdreavus). of course it will all cost money but it could be a cool idea. also i really liked the idea for no really restricting gym rules. btw i wold also make a request to become a gym leader i have a lot of experience with pokemon and my favourite type is bug/poison/rock. im 12 soon 13 years old and i have been playing minecraft for around 5 - 6 years and pixelmon for around 1 year. i have never been a moderator gym leader or something like that so i see this as a opportunity. im not the best at building horrible redstoner but i like to help and i think thats what matters. im from sweden wich you probably figured from my bad english. if you have any more questions or so that i may have missed my skype is dinorush365. i really hope that this server wont be trowh away as many other servers and that it succeds like pokeballers etc. (btw a custom resource pack could be cool and a option for a name may be Lugias Realm (i think having a legendary as some sort of icon for the server could be cool so why not shadow lugia?) with friendly regards speedydino
By SimonFlash
#152011 Why would you remove iv's?

In addition, I'm not too big of a fan of being able to change the iv's of a pokemon, and especially none of the stuff when you have like 300% evs. I've seen that on some servers, and they all end up too op because of these stat boosts.
JOIN THE TEAM