Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By SimonFlash
#152131 Resetting EV's seems like a good idea to me, as long as it's done correctly and decently expensive.

Along with the EV aspect, I would highly suggest against having like an EV training area. Not only is it not very necessary (It's not too hard to train, I use things like trapinch, diglet, etc.) but it also makes it almost too easy. Another problem is things such as drops and the pixelmon itself. On one server, I have farmed Raichu's from a spawner for about 15 minutes and caught a shiny one myself. In addition, the glowstone dust and stuff I got sold for well over 10k (which was a pretty decent amount for that economy).

Overall, a small leveling area near spawn would be nice, but it should be pokemon that are not as rare and not as useful, such as a weedle or something.
By dino
#152196 i like your idea simon and i think it could be cool. having a small early training area could get your pokemon from lv 5 - 15. tho i have an idea for a ev training area (wich you may not agree on). what if you paid for the ev rooms? like maybe 2500$ for one room. it would make it so people play differently and make it less op. please keep in mind then that the pokemon (in the ev rooms) should not have any expensive drops. also 2 words Mcmmo stats. its something that would be really fun and there could also be a arena (for people) a tournament event kinda thing where you fight using your team. it could be fun and i think it should be implemented.
By Skyfall008
#152499 Hey.This is the reason i want to be staff: I can ensure a safer community for everyone without insults to people so everyone can enjoy playing on the server. I’m a type of person who always thinks before they do, and I can understand and perceive information so I can process it and see what the best outcome is for everyone in the community. Never shall I act immaturely and show disrespect to others, in the community e.g. friends, co-workers/Moderators, or players, doing that would ruin my reputation and I would never want to do that, because it would affect everyone I know and also the whole community as a whole. I know what is expected of me, and will never disappoint you or the other staff. I will prove myself to you and will never make rash and shortsighted decisions that may hurt the server. I will always put the server before me, and all my decisions will hopefully benefit it, and not hurt it in any way possible. I will thrive to make this server the best it can be, and dedicate all my precious time, ideas, and skill in being a staff and Dev to help this server grow and develop into a bigger and friendlier community.
By Skyward677
#152509 I like the ideas of custom starters and wonder trade. I also have a few ideas of my own like multi type gyms to add some strategy, but if you already have the gyms set then that's ok. Also some events like holiday events or something of the sort. Teams would be great like we can go with the ones from the game or make our own team. If I think of anything else I'll post. My skype is Chocobowarrior14 (I know it's kind of a funny user, I made my skype when I was about 14.) I am looking forward to joining this server when it is in 1.8.
By dino
#152827 i really like the idea of custom starters and in there i would like to see rhyhorn elekid and magby as 3 of them. also maybe there could be a 1/5 chance of getting a shiny starter. this would make the players happy but wouldnt really decrease the value of shinys. also i think it would be cool if unlocking achiewments somehow could give you rewards. it might be difficult or maybe even impossible but thats why its only a sugestion.
By Janny
#153594 IGN -
My ingame username is _Ben_Drowned_
Age (Be Honest)-
My age is 11 Years Old (Hopefully I am not under aged for this)
What are you applying for?- Gym Leader

Timezone -
USA Eastern Timezone

What time are you most often on? -
Weekdays- 7-11 hours
Weekends- The entire day depending what happens throughout the day

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
I started playing minecraft at the 1.4.5 update and ever since my friend introduced me to the game, I was automatically hooked. I can barely stop playing it and it is now my favorite game followed by Pokemon.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -
Yes for very unmature reasons the staff chose.

Have you ever been a Gym Leader and or a substitute for a Gym on other servers?- I have not. But I have learned from other Gym Leaders how to run a gym.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -
I answered this question before but on average about 7-11 hours per weekday and an entire day depending on what happens throughout the day.

Why do you want to apply for Gym Leader? -
First of all, ever since I started playing Pokemon on FireRed (Generation 3) when I was 3 years old, I have always been a competitive trainer. From this experience, I want to express it in a Gym on a Pixelmon Server and inspire new players on the server. As a competitive trainer for 9 years, I will not let any trainer down when they want a real challenge and take the next step in their Pixelmon Journey. If I were to choose the Gym I would be appointed to, it would most definitely choose the first gym (any type). Doing so would let me see the direction every trainer is going to take and will let me know how strong they will become.

Do you have Skype? -
janster1330

Why should i trust you?
I have been trusted on many server with many different styles of game play. Such as RPG, factions, and yes, Pixelmon. I never in my life do something that will make those with much more authority over me distrust me. And so I can never break my promise, I swear to God, cross my heart and soul until the day I die that I will never do something to be distrusted.

Thank you for your time in reading this application for Gym Leader.
By MSauce2
#153605 Hi there!,
MY IGN: MSauce2, I see that you are just starting up your server and are in need of assistance.

I'm not much of a coder or anything like that :) but I have been a Helper, Mod, and admin of other pixelmon servers before. I am also very creative and if you need help with building i can help.

this is not some much of an application as a suggestion.
I just want to start a new adventure on a brand new server:)

if you want to get in contact my skype is: [email protected]

P.S i am 20
JOIN THE TEAM